Reviews for You won't find THAT in the Yellow Pages
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! POOR DONNIE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I remember that scene! Poor Donnie!
ShotgunRedneck chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww Poor Donnie-boy XDDDD I love it XD
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
lol Poor Donny. Someone's having an interesting day. Very creepy, but still funny.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
lol so hilarious
NightlyOwl103 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That...was wonderful...I laughed SO hard at this! XD
TortureChamber chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I laughed so HARD at this! While I was watching the movie I was wondering what Don was hearing on the other line! I never would of thought of this! oh and btw... did that guy really say that he had nice lips...
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Poor Donny! After that call. He probably quit the job immediately, and wishing that Leo come home quickly.

That Garry is a sicko.
Gaia Kame chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Actually this was kinda funny. Creepy but funny. lol! Good job on the story writing, for the idea was very interesting. Please keep up the good work within future stories. Until then, Ja Ne!
dondena chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That scene in the movie was funny! But quite a few of the answers he gave to people were funny too! But he was doing his best, though probably when he confused a lady with a guy, he was probably just so tired. When tired, we forget things.
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That was a seriously funny fic! I couldn't stop laughing. I was seriously not expecting that when I first clicked on it, but I knew that it was going to be funny! And it was! You really achieved the funny and humor that you were hoping to!

This was great. (I loved that movie- they need to make another one with that kind of animation!) I wish Donny had kept his job... or I wish this would've happened in the movie! Lol!
T.DHASMOVED chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hello, Catalyst!

As a Donatello fan, I - of course - love Don-fics; little snippets of his time as a tech-support are among my favorite types. This one definitely made me chuckle. Thanks for that! 3

My only issue is with some minor technicality errors, namely with commas; I think you're leaving them out in places they're needed! It's really difficult for me to explain, for some odd reason; the best fix for it is either research(Look up "rules for comma usage"), reading and/or a beta-reader. Or a reviewer who is more familiar with technical writing terms and techniques. XD

Other than that, thanks for making my day! :)

Rayne
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Yeah, Don won't want to be picking the phone up anytime soon after that call. Good job on this. I'm glad Mikey wasn't around to bug him about it as I feel that he never would've let Don live it down.

The Bubbly One,