Reviews for Life Turned Upside Down
Pixiebelle12 chapter 23 . 4/11
This story is so great I must have more lol please update and finish I read this all within 2 days I am addicted to it
LovesDragons chapter 24 . 4/3
Got it.
the real narnia chapter 23 . 3/6
Wow! Let me just say, this story is amazing and I'm desperate for you to continue. I've been laughing and crying since I started reading. I want Sirius back, and the Longbottoms aid Lestranges healed. I also want Hadrian's and Ariana's reunion. Please? Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Update update update update update update update update update update

Please.
Love it! Update soon!
Miko Vampire chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
To be honest I couldn't care less about Arianna right now, I WANT TO SEE HADRIAN'S MAGIC FLARE AND EITHER SEND HIM BACK TO MALFOY MANOR OR DRACO FINALLY BEING ABLE TO CONTACT HADRIAN AND GO KILL SOME ASS'ES FOR DARING TO TAKE A VEELA'S MATE!

PLEASE JUST SKIPP THE WHOLE ARIANNA THING FOR NOW TILL HADRIAN HAS BEEN RETURNED TO DRAYCO'S SIDE SAFE AND SOUND!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
The whole double agent thing is awesome.
AlexSmithxox chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Please update soon! I just started reading yesterday and I'm out of chapters. It's getting so good with Arianna coming into the story! But please update when you get the chance. • cat whiskers •
LovesDragons chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
Dumbledore you manipulating evil old bastard, i can't think of a insult strong enough, I'd like to see them torture him brutally and then curcio him for hours on end... That being said I love everyone else, the Harry/draco pairing is done really well and Arinna is interesting, how will Ginny and Hermione react to the memories? I'm not sure I trust Ginny at the moment but Ron could have forced her to tell him...I don't know yet.
Silverstargirl chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
I hope that they were stupid and took Hadrian to the Burrow. If they did, mayhap Ginny will be able to help him by smuggling him to Luna's house. I wonder how Arthur will feel when he finds out that Draco is a Veela and Hadrian is his mate...?
Pacifistic Brat chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
Please update soon! i can't wait to read more!
I.C.2014 chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
This is great so far. Please keep up the good work. I wanna know how Harry is fairing.
djaddict chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
Poor Hadrian, you meanie!
Sailor Tala chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
Awesome chapter next please update soon
AliceCullen3 chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
LOVE IT!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
oh that is just wow nice I like