Reviews for Flashback
ThisRedCat chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Phew, I didn't cry. For a minute there, I almost did. But you try to watch Kotetsu cry and NOT cry yourself. We all know it's not easy. This was a really sweet fic though. I love reading fanfiction about Tomoe, even when it's sad. Hell, even if it's NOT sad, you still feel a tug at your heart because you know she's not there anymore.

Welp. Second thing from you I've read and I loved it. Especially that little ending, "I won't miss you!" *slam* I look forward to reading more from you!
nambnb chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I think that story was very nicely done. The characters acted very much like themselves and the setting didn't seem forced or anything. And I like the way you wrote Tomoe, although I would have prefered her to curse a little less "manly", more restricted so to say. But still her character was nice.
Tree Peony chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was fun! And thank the lord there's no shipping. Romance (and sex) bores me to death nowadays I think I've outgrown it.

I hope you'll keep writing more like this!
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was a very nice bit to see. I thought that you really portrayed the characters well and handled the situation really nicely. I hope to see more from you in the future, keep up the great work.