Reviews for Taking Chances
Phe Phe Nix chapter 9 . 11/9
thehpfan123 chapter 9 . 10/25
Its an amazing fic! Incredibly written! I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
kurosakiami01 chapter 9 . 8/15
Nice ending. "Just a dream" was a little bit confusing, but that's probably because I haven't watched the movie yet :B After the first part I felt so, so bad for Steve. And for Harry. And Tony, too. I basically felt so, so sad. I'm glad everything has been resolved (or, weel in the way of being resolved).

Again, thank you for sharing! :D
kurosakiami01 chapter 3 . 8/15
Argh, too true! They wouldn't work in a million years! xD But, seriously, how can Harry not think about them cheating? When you notice that kind of behaviour you just don't think: "Oh, they must be super-heroes working together to save the world and don't want me to know so I won't be in danger!" xD

(If someone does think like that... seriously, there is something wrong with them...)
kurosakiami01 chapter 2 . 8/15
Aww so CUTE! I'll keep reading! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 8/15
LOL! I loved that ending! And pretty much the whole story. It's rather refreshing that the "big fight" isn't between the lover and the best friend has to hel, but between the friends and the lover is the one that helps them. It's not done usually, and I believe it's actually a nice change.

Thank you for sharing! :3
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 5/5
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 5/3
Great story. :D
atalanta chapter 1 . 4/27
Yes, yes they do know eachother!xD...I should so be sleeping right now...
BeLlIxiEs chapter 9 . 4/9

this was faboulous!
amazing work, thank you so much for sharing it.

GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 9 . 3/8
I seriously love these; they're all so cute and well-written, I just can't get enough! Fantastic job!
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 3/6
Thanks so much for writing, this was a beautiful oneshot!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 3/5
solsere chapter 9 . 2/21
Don't normally read this pairing but your writing is too good to pass up! Would love to see a Harry/Tony from you!
Lemo chapter 2 . 2/8
Man I have read this fic like... 5 times, but chapter 2 always gets me! Steve, you cute lil shit! Hrrrrrnnggg!