Reviews for Taking Chances
zezily chapter 9 . 6/15
The fluff is killing me! But it is a sacrifise i'm willing to make for you too write more
dogsby chapter 9 . 5/15
One of the best storie ever!
Lumcer chapter 9 . 4/7
I enjoyed this, a very different take on the usual. I am glad you didn't leave it with the ch7 Just a Dream... I would have been disappointed if you hadn't at least explained why harry hadn't come back. :D thanks for the Story! (Kind of wish there had been something along the lines of what Tony had been going through in his POV or even their reunion... oh well.

KCK-Lumcer
Bombadilo Baby chapter 9 . 2/7
Oh my god. Crying here! Poor Steve!
That was amazing and heartbreaking. . .
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
So sweet! :)
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
The death part was so sad! I really started crying! I dont read slash all that often but the few times i do, its good.
Lw117149 chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Well done sequel?
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Lol
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
LOVE IT!
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
fk MEEEEEEEE EE EEE. HOW DARE. THIS IS TOO CUTE. I JUST. WHAT. KFKAKSHHFKSAKFHDSJHHHHHHHHHH
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Great job!
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
Awww love this series! Thanks so much for sharing :-D
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
plz sequel
JackRenee chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Interesting premise, though the story could use some revision and flushing out. Develop the characters and their relationships more, you know? The dialogue and actions of Tony, Harry, and Steve seem out of character, and the whole thing feels rather forced and rushed. The story idea is interesting, and I like how Tony and Steve meet at the end.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 9 . 11/9/2015