Reviews for Taking Chances
Lol
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 5/15
LOVE IT!
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 4/17
fk MEEEEEEEE EE EEE. HOW DARE. THIS IS TOO CUTE. I JUST. WHAT. KFKAKSHHFKSAKFHDSJHHHHHHHHHH
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 3/14
Great job!
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 3/1
Awww love this series! Thanks so much for sharing :-D
plz sequel
JackRenee chapter 1 . 1/16
Interesting premise, though the story could use some revision and flushing out. Develop the characters and their relationships more, you know? The dialogue and actions of Tony, Harry, and Steve seem out of character, and the whole thing feels rather forced and rushed. The story idea is interesting, and I like how Tony and Steve meet at the end.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Beautiful.
thehpfan123 chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Its an amazing fic! Incredibly written! I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
kurosakiami01 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Nice ending. "Just a dream" was a little bit confusing, but that's probably because I haven't watched the movie yet :B After the first part I felt so, so bad for Steve. And for Harry. And Tony, too. I basically felt so, so sad. I'm glad everything has been resolved (or, weel in the way of being resolved).

Again, thank you for sharing! :D
kurosakiami01 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Argh, too true! They wouldn't work in a million years! xD But, seriously, how can Harry not think about them cheating? When you notice that kind of behaviour you just don't think: "Oh, they must be super-heroes working together to save the world and don't want me to know so I won't be in danger!" xD

(If someone does think like that... seriously, there is something wrong with them...)
kurosakiami01 chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Aww so CUTE! I'll keep reading! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
LOL! I loved that ending! And pretty much the whole story. It's rather refreshing that the "big fight" isn't between the lover and the best friend has to hel, but between the friends and the lover is the one that helps them. It's not done usually, and I believe it's actually a nice change.

Thank you for sharing! :3