Reviews for no parking on the battleground
oceanole chapter 29 . 9/26
oh, god, sanji. luffy is our sun. just luffy, even his fictional existence, is enough.
oceanole chapter 27 . 9/26
oh, that's new. so glad i read this. new info, new perspective on luffy's elasticity, new LAW! YEAHHH. ugh, so glad i read this love love love!
oceanole chapter 20 . 9/26
so far, this tears me up the most. it's great to see merry included here :'(
VampireApple chapter 29 . 9/13
This is amazing. All of these. You have such a good understanding, and what I love is that you do character combinations I don't often see. Like Usopp and Sanji in chapter 8 or Chopper and Brook in chapter 18. I really love all of them!
murumuna chapter 29 . 3/7
Dmn, you write well, knowing your way through the characters. What I hate in fanfictions - when they are OC. What I love - when they are IC. All other aspects are changeable, but OC and IC are not.
And you create them IC. Thank you!
spnMom chapter 29 . 1/3
This was so good I couldn't take the time to login before replying. I flew through all of your chapters, I will try to read it again soon and take more time. So many of these were just simple little peeks at their lives. I loved them all; but this one especially. Thanks!
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
Oh Robin, I socialize the same way.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/12/2018
There REALLY should be more tickling-Luffy in thr anime, seriously. It's so cute!
blueexorcistfansince2012 chapter 17 . 3/18/2018
noooooo I'm so sad
3D.2why chapter 29 . 1/5/2018
Yepp sanji needs the love so it’s awesome that the focus is on him
Fiqa chapter 29 . 12/18/2017
How to favourite your storiea again and again because I love it I love you thank you for making this. Sanji needs more loveee
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 29 . 12/17/2017
This chapter is literally amazing and I love everything about it
catzrool chapter 29 . 12/17/2017
lol it's ok Sanji is always a good topic
Prompts chapter 29 . 12/17/2017
1) Nico Robin and her time with the Revolutionary

2) Perona watching Zoro

3) Brook and his meeting Vivi (there was a story, He Can Play Anything, and it was emotional. I wonder if you can make it that way here as well).

4) Chopper and Luffy's shortening lifespan.
Morskijez chapter 29 . 12/17/2017
Hey just wanna say that all of these stories are really wonderful! You write everyone so well! As for a prompt... how about something with Reiju?(maybe a talk with Sanji and the strawhats before they leave? :3c )