Reviews for A Trojan Goddess
I love this so far!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!
June-Flowers chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Oh! I didn't think that you will follow my suggestion, thank you, it is a honour for me ;)
I think the baby (or babies) should be strong but not emotionally (I don't know why, maybe because of Aella). It will be a little girl, I suppose, because of the vision of Aella...but, it's you who choose!
About the chapter, as I said before, I love when there is action...now I am waiting to see how the battle of Troy will end.
Good job,

June-Flowers.
June-Flowers chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Thank you for this beautiful chapter!
The beginning was hilarious with Aella who was trying to running away because of the needles and her dress.
I like the love of Allea for Achille and the love of Achille for Alea, they are so cute.
But, I was asking me...what will happen? Yeah, I confess, I love when there is action :)
I will love to see Allea kidnapped and Achille completely crazy about this! But, it is your story, you are the master hehe ;)

Good luke for the next chapter,

June-Flowers
belladu57 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
good_
June-Flowers chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I love this story!
I am a fan of Greek mythology, so it was a pleasure for me to read this!
I am happy to see a new side of Achille in your story, he seems to be more...human, maybe? I don't know, but this is how I feel it!
Aella is a great character, too, she has a personnality and a past. And scars. She is really human and I am happy for her and Achille.
Oh, and I love the role of the older brother of Hector. And how Pâris is. This is a great story!

Good luck for the next chapter, and I hope the end of the story isn't too soon! :)

June-Flowers.
Lily chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
please more moreeee
Jade chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I loved it so much! Please update soon!
Emzy2k11 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Sorry about that last review i acidently pressed send what i was going to say was i think youve done an amazing job and i cant wait to readthe next part :)
Emzy2k11 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
You have done an amazing job i cant wait to read the next chapter
CuciBurga chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I haven't read the whole story yet, but, just as with your previous version (even though this one is indeed better), you let Achilles fall in love with a small child? You know, I actually like Achilles, but you make him some kind of pedophile... He's like, 22 or so and she is 12... I'm sorry, but that just really bothered me. You could perhaps have let him like her, as in big brother kind of like, and then, when they meet six years later, that he sees her in a different light or something and then he slowly starts to like her more then like and then perhaps, later on, fall in love with her.

Btw, I really like the idea of your story, but you could have made much more of it, take things slower and try to stay closer to the caracters. Try to let the story write itself, if you know what I mean, it feels like you manipulate it a little too much.

I really really hope that you wont take offence by my review since it was truly not meant that way, only as critism which could help you with writing stories in the future!
Emzy2k11 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
i bet paris feels horrible for what hes done, please update soon i wanna know what happens next i cant wait to read on :) and i also cant wait to find out what powers aella has does she have power over the elements it would be amazing :)