Reviews for Only Miles Apart
Snakespur chapter 13 . 4/7
Oh wow, seems goody-two-shoes Miles might not be so Goody after all lol.
PPP SSC chapter 13 . 4/7
Okay, when I saw that this story updated my heart skipped a beat. I had seriously thought it wouldn't update again, but I'm glad it did. You still clearly get everyone's voice (seeing as this is the first appearance of Peg and Pistol, IIRC, that was fresh in my mind again). A love for the source material shines through. Congrats on the internship with Disney; you deserved it.
Kid Eternity chapter 13 . 4/6
Brilliant chapter, and the cliffhanger nailed it. Can't wait for another update.
TormentedByNostalgia chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
:O Oh wow! I wonder why he gave them his card! Wonder where that's going!

OH WOW I DID NOT EXPECT PJ's dad to come and visit him! I have nothing else to say! Great Chapter

UPDATE SOON!
TormentedByNostalgia chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
SO GLAD YOU UPDATED!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

I was so sad to see the last chapter 10 of this story BUT NOOO YOU UPDATED 8D SO HAPPY!

Bobby is just too funny you write him so well
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
PPP SSC chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
YAY! The story is back! I have missed it greatly.

Bobby doesn't seem like he's going to be doing too well in school, does he? :P
Ah, Max, ever the reckless optimist, aren't you? XD
GO PJ! GET THE GIRL!

I'm sorry that you had to go on hiatus (or that you needed a miracle to come back) but now at least I know the story wasn't dead; only hibernating. :D!
Kid Eternity chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Dude, I practically drank my favorite coffee while reading this. Glad you're back. Great chap!
Kid Eternity chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
After going through it all, great story! Hope for more character development as well as a steady plot! Update soon please! :D
TormentedByNostalgia chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'VE BEEN HOOKED ON THIS FIC!
PPP SSC chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
So I've been following this story for a while now, but I haven't been able to put into words how I feel about it until now.

It's beautiful. Everyone is completely in character, and I seriously commend your PJ-writing skills since I feel like a lot of people get him wrong. On multiple occasions I had responses to Bobby's lines and behaviors that basically amounted to "Yeah, he would do/say that, wouldn't he?" And I am one of the biggest Beret Girl/PJ shippers on the planet so finding a story about them is really cool, especially one as well-written as this one.

Also PJ saying sometimes he thinks Bobby's brain is made of cheese was HILARIOUS. And I can't decide whether this exchange:

"Just jotting down some poetry…sort of a habit of mine whenever I'm feeling down."
"Ohhhhhhhh…..huh, no wonder you write so much."

was funny or pathetic, but it definitely worked on some level.

And I'm glad that you didn't give up on the story!
2PMPrincess chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I love love love loooove this story _ For some reason on Sunday night I began to wonder randomly if there were any Goofy Movie fanfics and your's was the first one I clicked on! I read all 8 chapters that night and I can't wait until you update again!
SosaLola chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
LOL! I loved when Goofy mispronounced Bradley's name. That was funny. You are so good. You capture the mood of this verse really well.
SosaLola chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
They won't allow me to do another review in Chapter Six, but I needed to say, Shala calling Goofy "hip disco dad" was the highlight of Chapter Six. Poor Goofy needs a lot of love, too.
SosaLola chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Another great chapter. I loved the scene between PJ and Shala. Poor PJ needs all the love he can get.
SosaLola chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Wow! This is really a wonderful fic. There needs to be more PJ-centered fics out there. Hope this is not the end, I'd love to read more.