Reviews for Keyblade's Light
DragonFire Princess chapter 52 . 2/24
wow
sgtharrison46 chapter 52 . 1/4
This story is great. I normally avoid kingdom hearts crossovers due to never playing the game. I only watched others play it. I was very impressed with this story and could not stop reading. I can't wait for the next update.
Mukuro234 chapter 52 . 12/29/2014
This is so awesome I love it XD I love roxas X axel XD
Wishfull-star chapter 52 . 12/26/2014
saix question to axel when he was spending more time with roxas then him was to wonder if he himself wasn't important to axel anymore:) axel in the end did choose roxas:)
loved the chapter and I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
DovahkiinGamer chapter 52 . 12/26/2014
I love Jack Sparrow...so much trouble and awesomeness in one go
Kira Akuma chapter 52 . 12/26/2014
Your story is really great! But you do know that the Roman numeral for 14 is xiv right?
DovahkiinGamer chapter 51 . 12/26/2014
Thats nice with with what you are doing, creating new bonds. I cant wait to see what you do next
DovahkiinGamer chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
Its been awhile since ive played KH2 so i cant pinpoint what was said. As for the favorite gift? Hmm I would say from someone unexpected in the group, though my pick at first would be Sore, cause I love him lol.
A. JayLin chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
That's a lot of people that Mickey brought with him! :) For the Christmas QotD, I couldn't decide on just one person, so I assume that Harry's going to like the gift from among the following people: Aladdin, Lea, and Mickey. But I could be wrong :)
Another great chapter by the way!
WallWatcher33 chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
(gives puppy eyes)
Are you ever going to repost Preventing Trouble: Reading Through Time or your four other Reading the HP books fics?
Wishfull-star chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
long time no see, is the reference from kingdom hearts 2.
the gift Harry should like the most should be either Aladdin's or Lea's.

loved the chapter I wonder if Xemnas will have a talk with Harry for throwing his wand away:)
DragonFire Princess chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
WOW!
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I never really saw organisation 13 as good people till now.
Dreamer Rose chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
You utter tease! Leaving us with a teaser for an emotionally charged scene, and then telling us you're gonna skip it for another one! You better show us that reunion in a flashback later! *laughingly shakes her tiny ineffectual little fists at you*
Wishfull-star chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
that was awesome I cant wait for more:)