Reviews for Keyblade's Light
thing1jack chapter 1 . 2/10
love this story
thing1jack chapter 55 . 2/8
Matt chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
For the poll on your bio I'd choose Halloween Returns and the Making a Pack one.
Wishfull-star chapter 69 . 11/30/2016
that was a lovely story and I can't wait for the sequel:)
buterflypuss chapter 69 . 11/30/2016
decent chap
nebula-twice-kill chapter 69 . 11/30/2016
This has been great and I can't wait for the second book to come out. :-)
DevilishMinx chapter 69 . 11/30/2016
Thank you for the story, and I eagerly await book 2 to be started! keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
hope the story is updated soon,it's been a month since the last update.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 68 . 11/14/2016
Captain James H00K chapter 68 . 11/1/2016
Oh I LOVE THIS! One, Voldemort is gone, if only for a little while. Two, Harry's parents can find potential Keybearers. Three, Zexion cna at least cleanse the school before the big move to the Kingdom Hearts universe. I think that would make things a LOT more smooth now don't you? Four, Miss Clearwater is now being taken care of and will possibly be exiled or put into prison. Anyway, great chapter! Hope to see more like this in the coming months.
Wishfull-star chapter 68 . 10/31/2016
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
nebula-twice-kill chapter 68 . 10/31/2016
Yay! Another chapter. Keep up the good work.
DevilishMinx chapter 68 . 10/31/2016
This seems like the perfect end for Voldemort. Because i believe there will probably be other Evil in the world, and if Harry has to deal with Voldemort all at the same time, it'd get over whelming. Maybe make it, so one of them remembers the piece of soul he left in Harry, making them connect it to another possible horcrux that they destroy before he can use it. Keep up the great work
buterflypuss chapter 68 . 10/31/2016
Good chap
DevilishMinx chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Keep up the great work, I am excited to read more and see where everything leads to. While I'm not thrilled about the seemingly kinda forced marriage contracts between harry, Susan and Daphne, because of multiple reasons, I still love the story!