Reviews for What You Discover Together
sonicspeedster chapter 5 . 6/14
one issue: even though readers know that future rotor built Nicole, present him doesn't know that, and has tried to find out who built her, but with no luck.
Bluemist45 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Espio is awesome. Disagreement is no use.
Nice story!:)
Dan Prower chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
So, the official connection is made... I really like this story. You have so many little things about your writing style that I wish I could fit into mine. Can't wait for more! Your fan DP, signing off.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I love this chapter.

So, Nicole got turned into Mobian, can't wait too see what happens in the next chapter.
cm27815 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
It's nice to see a new chapter. Mina will need to get used to Tails' way of being a gentleman. He's not pushy. I'm really glad you chose to do TailsxMina, it doesn't get enough exposure.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Cool chapter, can't wait for the next one. :D
Christiansoldier5 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Skarleoy? Rheneas? if a british person doesn't get that joke... i will find them and kill them.

but Miniature Railway's aside, nice to see an update, even if nothing happened, like, at all. i've seen chocolate wrappers that have degraded faster than this story... sorry not degraded uhh...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Haven't seen a Tails and Mina story in a long while. I've always liked them as a pairing more than the other people that Tails usually gets put with.

Nice job on this, I hope to see more soon.
Dan Prower chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
This was a good chapter. Moving it right along, I see, and I'm interested to see where the different parts of the story go from here. And for the record... Another good thing Ian Flynn did, related to this story, was giving the Prower Family the Spatial Armbands so they didn't cease to exist when the timeline was altered. I agree with the other things you said though. Ian's not all bad. Anyway, hope to see more from you soon! :D
Dan Prower chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This was a chapter worth its wait. This is a great story, as well as its twin story "From the Ashes". Please, keep it up! (Tails' hand on her shoulder! 0.o ;D Lovin' it!)
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This was a cool chapter you did nice work.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
yeah, for the crossover to work, it would have to be better than anything Mr Flynn has ever produced in the history of humanity. and i;ve HEARD of but never read the Dreamwave comic, i mean, Archie all the way right? one complaint i hear is those elavators that... wait that's mass effect, well one complainti hear is that just when Sonic gets out of trouble , three more stuff happens.

Sonic defeats eggman again and
1. Sally is robotiscized
2. Nicole is banished
3. Naugus returns to power
4. Geoffrey St. John is now a traitor.
5. did i mention sally gets robotiscized?
6. why don't Sony PS1 emulators ever work? like, at all?
7. and the Dolphin gamecube/wii emulator is bullshat as well.
8. i forgot to mention Sally get's robotiscized.
9. spongebob was good but now it sucks
10. i will never be famous
11. rebecca, i don't care if your room doesn't have enough space, i want a freaking nintendo wii, not a 360 Slim, is a built in hard-drive really worth it? i'd prefer something with Kinect built in.
12. Loading screens
13. sally robotiszation.

but on a positive note, at least we'll FINALLY see Mega Man X put into a comic for all it's fanfition milking glory.
Dan Prower chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
The first signs... I'm curious to see how they end up if Ash is still currently in the picture. And I always knew Mina had it in her to want to help get Nicole back. I'm liking this, please keep it up!
Dan Prower chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like how this story is starting out. It's drawing me in to read more. Nice intro.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Yay. The long lost pairing of Tails and Mina.

Cant wait to read the next.