Reviews for Failure Is Not An Option
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Actually, I think Steve would have the most practical outlook on this kind of thing. He may be, probably is, in fact, the best example of a traditional "good man" in the bunch but...he saw the camps. Steve got a very up close and personal look at humans committing some of the greatest atrocities the species is capable of, and hile he did save some individuals (like Magneto), there had to have been piles of bodies and innocents who were to far gone to survive by the time he got there. He had his shock and horror, and while the disgust clearly never goes away, I think it is easy to forge that he's been rather disillusioned when it comes to the horrors of war and cruelty.

Thor seems to have been more of an adventurer than soldier (the movie implies that there was no out-right warfare for most of his life), Tony is no soldier, and Clint and Natasha probably never saw the same kind of action Steve did.
JetGriffins89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Another good story. My favorite parts of this are, well, the story where Stark "saves the world with his money" and Coulson's thoughts about each of the team members. Love it.
KaliShu chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Guh.

That's the sound of my heart breaking. And also being glued back together a little at the end (though I think the edges might be showing a little).

Just beautiful. I love the way everyone deals in their own ways. This is beautifully understated, yet says so much with its evasiveness. Amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Please warn for Tony/Steve and Clint/Phil next time. It's unpleasant to have that sprung on you when you think you're reading a gen fic.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hot damn that was good. You captured everyone perfectly. Loved how it focused on the group and your writing was just nfff.