Reviews for Reality Bites
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this type of fic. This how-did-I-never-think-of-this-'ship-before-because-this-fic-makes-it-seem-so-inevitable type of story in which just like Clint remembers: "It's a surprise, and it feels completely expected, and it takes forever for anything to happen, and it feels like they've actually been in a relationship for years and just not paid attention to it, which really, they have been."

Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yes, yes please, I like this reality way better too.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great fic!

I think Coulson is actually becoming my favorite person to see paired with Clint. Besides Natasha, that is.

Caity :)
ShayChis chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I was almost afraid for a second there that Phil wasn't going to make it.
JetGriffins89 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I miss Coulson. I was so incredibly upset about his death in the movie, and I *want* this to be what happens so much. Even if it is wishful thinking, it's still good and I like Clint and Phil together. It's cute.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
...So he's not an android that TONY came up with?

I feel like someone's dodging some questions here!

Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this fic! yes! I reject what happened in the movie and accept this fic as absolute truth. This is what happened. Coulson is still simply in hiding and will come back in one of the other Marvel movies that are going to come out.

I love this fic and Clint's voice was fantastic. :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I'm rejecting this reality too and joining Clint's.

Love the story!
GREEN DAY FAN 4277 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
so is there gonna be more where tony sees hes alive
superkim111 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is great! And the fact that I love the quote you used for the summary and the movie entitled 'Reality Bites' is a nice little bonus.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I like Clint's 'voice' in this story. Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it.