Reviews for Pocket Sized Version of You
castlet chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I absolutely loved that story so much! It was so cute and sweet!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was great, I really enjoyed it. :)
shipper08 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww such a good story, that was the cutest thing ever, thank you for writing it!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I almost passed this one up. Cats, you know. But I am so glad I didn't!

'Kay, so, yes I did watch the video you suggested - very cute. And Pomplamoose... Hello, I love them. They'e insanely amazing!

More than that, you won me over before even reading with your RandI comment. OMG! How much do I love Rizzoli & Isles. I'm mad about it. Especially Jane. But Korzak is a sweety and his interaction with Joe Friday and Barney Miller is proof.

And now the fic...

This is completely adorable, but accurate nonetheless.
The 'not quite yet' look you described - love!
And, yeah, hello Deeks is so bruins whipped it's not funny lol... Well a little
Ah, there's just do much perfect about this...

You've definitely made it into my fave authors list; this story, onto my fave stories list; and with your other stuff, you, onto my awesome
people list
Heh ;)

Perfect - Awesome - Amazing!
oranfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Too adorable for words! I normally don't seek out fluff, but this was definitely worth the read!
Raderle chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
What a great little story!
imahistorian chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was seriously cute. And fluffy and funny and emotionally in perfect pitch with them. I loved Deeks' balance of absolute certainty that he knew in his gut, with also his uncertainty that his head kept trying to trip him up with. And you did such a great job highlighting their relationship reflected in the gesture from Deeks and Kensi's almost awestruck response. Lovely job!
SerenaJayBensonCassidy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
sweet
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww, sweet :)
Nidster502 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Maybe an epilogue? (:
chaplinsgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love, love, love everything about this story. Flash is adorable. Love how Flash reminded him of Kensi. Love Kensi's reaction to seeing the furball for the first time. If that isn't love at first sight, then I don't know what is.
captaincronut chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
OMG love it! you should continue on this one!

and btw, loveeee to talk about Densi and Neighbourhood watch ofcourse.. here's my twitter account! lauravanniekerk
Lindsay1993 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awwww :3 that's so sweet! I would love a sequel ;)
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Lovely! Flash is pocket Kensi indeed.
Dear Spiderman chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh, that's just so adorable and perfect. :)