Reviews for The Parting of Ways
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really loved this. It's very cute. I really loved the line "I still maintain my inability to predict your throwing yourself out of a tree does not make it my fault." It's such a great little character piece!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was perfect. I could so see this happening as a deleted scene
radekris chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Just beautiful! Absolutely dead on. I hope gatniss reads this one somehow and incorporates it into season three ep 1.
chestry007 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
THIS is perfect. Very similar to how I'd love to see it actually go down. Love your Mycroft. I'm seeing a lot of hate for him in this new fandom, but I don't believe he's all that bad, and I hope eventually the show portrays more of that.
House Calls chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is, IMO, the best post-Reichenbach fic I've read to date. You totally captured all the key players, and the exchanges between Sherlock and Mycroft were spot-on.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wonderful little story. I don't think the true story is going to be all that AU from what you've outlined. I do think Sherlock and Mycroft had a plan, and had to go with "Plan B".

Other than the fact that I do believe Mycroft loves his brother in his own way, I think your story was spot on. :)
moonagedaydreaming chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was so brilliant... I can't even!

This felt so very believable, I can easily imagine this scene in the tv-show.

I can't really express how much I like this fic, so I'll just add it to my favourites and let you make your own conclusion from that.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
"Is it odd that our family has an established code phrase for 'I'm pretending to be dead'?" lol! :D

"I've done a lot for them, the least they could do is hate me." - totally Sherlock

Great stuff. I really can't wait until the next episode, and this will help hold me over. :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Very nice one-shot.

I like the little talk between Sherlock and Mycroft. It explains a lot.

I am sad though there will be no following chapters.

Bye; :)
bergergrey chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
awesome.

Just like it could have been.

I'll add the story to my favs!
Melwasul chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I yhink your portrayal of Mycroft was excellent. Loved this!
l0kii chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Brilliant! Very well written and in character, but it was sweet enough to make smile at some parts. :)
thelittlestoryteller chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is good! I like this, mainly because I think the characters are bang on, and that's not something you find a lot of on here. Keep writing! :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was really quite sweet yet without being cloying. You managed to capture not only Sherlock and Mycroft's personalities but also their complicated but ultimately caring relationship as well.

Despite the necessarily sombre tone of the story I still smiled at this because it sums them up to a 'T' really;

Sherlock touched his collarbone where the displacement was. "That was your fault, if you recall," he said.

"Sherlock, thirty years later, I still maintain my inability to predict your throwing yourself out of a tree does not make it my fault," Mycroft said.

I enjoyed this.