Reviews for I'm On Your Side

Moar pwease
ScaryMary54 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
write more soon
GUST chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love this story update soon
badkidoh chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Well I like it so far.
snuggle boo chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Yes thank you so much for a new chapter, and sorry I haven't read/reviewed sooner. But oh my gosh the relationship development between Andrew and Scarlet is pretty cute, sure is has some fluff here and there but not on a level of OOC. So great story so far.
CuteSango07 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I like this girl! She's got spunk and she's not all girly. Love it! And she likes Andrew and he likes her. BWAH! Lol.

You are doing a wonderful job on this! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

:)(:
Atherin chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I LOVE THIS. PLEASE CONTINUE
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Please update soon I love your story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
WHOOP. *raises my arms above my head, as if to, ahem...'celebrate', a blank expression on my face* This story...*points to it* ...is awesome. *grins happily, then sighs dreamily* Andrew's hawt...oh crap. I said that out-loud. ._.' Anehwayz Update soon!

- Robin :3
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Omg dude I love it! Pleaseeee continue! Don't get discouraged if u only have a few reviews. I'm pretty sure in time you'll get tons more! .

Look my fanfic? Its my 1st! :D I'm uploading my 2nd chapter soon so look out for it! Lol

Cya!
Drawerfan chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This story is really good cant wait till the next update.I read the other chapters 1 & 2 it just im really lazy I dont really review when I'm done reading. I'm just saying. I just heard this story today, but anyways REALLY GREAT CHAPTER cant wait till next one

-Drawerfan
Susie chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I'm pretty sure it actually would not be "What about Andrew and I?"

It just doesn't make sense and Andrew and I, especially if you remove Andrew, it would say "What about I?" and that's not right. Plus, what Steve said had no grammar mistake-other than the fact you forgot a comma after so-nor did it have anything to do with the correct usage of 'me or I'
Carolinefdq chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This is really good.

Idk if you're planning to continue it but you should.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)
Little Ms LBP chapter 2 . 5/20/2012