Reviews for Dreams
M. L. Zhang chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So much emotion in only 386 words! Beautifully and powerfully written. These were emotions I imagined Katniss to possess in Mockingjay too and you descriptively expressed them especially in the lines: "Their lips meet then, puzzle pieces finally locking together, the world falling back into place. She can't get enough, taste enough. The warmth she felt in the cave and on the beach spreads through her, the hunger returning like never before. Every part of her is alive and whole and perfect, here with him; she can't believe she never saw it before." Your use of language is amazing, very vivid!

These five lines filled me with a lot of emotion as well, so very sad: "When she wakes up, there are no screams. She hasn't dreamt of blood and fire and murder. She didn't see the Games, didn't see death all around her. Then she touches her throat and feels the bruises, remembers that Peeta hates her.

Somehow it's worse than any nightmare she's ever had."

You have a real talent for writing!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Much needed self-awareness that allows for character growth, that again should have been in canon. Can you just rewrite HG?
socolormecurious chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love little glimpses of self-aware!Katniss, even if they break my heart a little. Seriously, this is a great use of very little space.
Janerey chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww, Swishy! That was so beautiful! I'm going to make it a point to try and read the works of all the wonderful people I've met on Tumblr once I'm done with my current WIP, but I saw this was short. It's amazing how much power and content you can put into 400 words! Can't wait to read your other stories!

- pronetoobsess
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
*Claps* That was so sweet and sad. Thank you.
emarina chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was so beautiful. Thank you.
salanderjade chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
My heart just got ripped out and stomped..but in the absolute best way possible.
Gah! Painful, poignant, and beautiful.
You definitely made this one hurt..but it's so worth it. Thanks for sharing.
populardarling chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, I really love this! I love when people write drabbles about scenes from Mockingjay. Wonderful job!
icbiwf chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Just came across this story, wow this is so good. Short but powerful, like a punch to the gut.
KatPee81 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is so heartbreaking. :( This part of the book was so hard for me to read.
kattomas chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So, so sad. It's worse than anything knowing/thinking that someone you love hates you, and I think you captured that emotion so well.
ArabellaGwen chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I adore this one too.

"Somehow it's worse than any nightmare she's ever had." Such a powerful line!

Keep writing! Can't wait to read more.
mrs.becca chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So cute... Really good work! Congrats!