Reviews for This Might Explain the Lacy Cuffs
Oh this was great- 10/10! You write Bartimaeus /perfectly/.
StarsAfterLight chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love this story :D It's so in character for them both - Nathaniel is as petulant as ever & the footnotes are amazing. Also, you portray Bartimaeus' feelings about Nathaniel really well; he claims to hate Nat yet shows him empathy & doesn't consider treating his sexuality with anything less than acceptance. Thank you for a great read!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is brilliant and just what I always imagined these two shipped would be like. All teasing on Bartimaeus's part and blushing denial on Nat's.

I also love how in character they are and the way you managed the footnotes.
CJAAM chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
"I'll just go...ehehe... check for, ah, assassins. Or...something." I'm trying not to laugh my ass off and wake everyone up. XD
mystery chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Playful and fun - you nailed the tone.
PeppermisTxJayfeatheR chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is too funny :D Typical Bartimaeus
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Heehee. Cute. .
soggycorspe chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Excellent story! Captured all the aspects of Bart, Keep it up!
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
lol, how funny!
Me chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
a If you happen to read this, no, a spirit doesn't need to know a human's true name to take their form; they can shape their essence into whatever they feel like. Therefore, Bartimaeus could have very easily taken Farrar's form.

the author now. Awesome. I hope to see more from you in this fandom.
UnholyBitchYunalesca chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ahahaha this succeeded in making me laugh - what I miss the most about the books...*sigh* Why is there only 4 of them? Anyway thanks for this lil' thing, it was really like the original writing and very funny! :)
a chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
haha, cute and funny. I love it. But, how could Barty take Farrar's form? I think you need her real name to do that.. So, Nat was gay?
Lollipopshop chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ahahah loved it! You had them both perfectly in character and I loved Barty's footnotes, they were funny and so like him :D

Hope you write more Bartimaeus fics!