Reviews for Weres Harry?
Woyogoyo chapter 13 . 6/8
I really hope that that was just Harry being a stupid teenager. When organizing an event like that, especially one that involves multiple countries, one should strive to be as impartial as possible, and not let personal grudges get in the way. That's not cool. Don''t get me wrong, Malfoy's a ponce, but, in this fic at least, he hasn't really done anything to deserve that level of retribution.
MooglieOwl chapter 23 . 5/20
Thrilling storyline.

I think Racheal is Hogwarts, but I may be wrong.

I believe that Harry is a shapeshifter similar to the old ones before the curse.

Have you thought of what will happen next? It's been a long time since you updated your story. I hope you are okay.

XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 23 . 5/19
Okay, now that's a really scary thought. Luna calls someone else crazy. All things considered, that's saying something.
MooglieOwl chapter 14 . 5/19
As soon as i saw the quite by Amelia Bones, I had to put this review before reading the the whole chapter.

"I've never seen such devotion in an elf before...". Substitute "an elf" with "a droid," and you have the line from Luke to Obi-wan in Star Wars: A New Hope.

Great story.

MooglieOwl chapter 9 . 5/19
You may be working on a doctorate or at a prestigious company/university, but I sure would love to see this work continued. Well-written and creative!

Winter Snowbell chapter 23 . 5/14
Have you died this masterpiece hasn't been updated in what feels like a millennia
Corneliusduke chapter 12 . 5/3
You have a more realistic approach to Harry & that can work against you,as it comes off as boring as hell. The humor does balance it out some,but only just a bit. Love seeing Harry with one of the twins (Patils), nice touch. The one big thing is that reality & magic do not go together too well. I noticed several holes in the books, and the movies tending to be worse. It's better to use your imagination, and give reality a break, the news every day is enough reality for me any ways!
Corneliusduke chapter 4 . 4/30
I have a bit of a problem of the view of muggle-borns, and the lack of thought in creating them even from JKR. For muggle-borns to have any magic at all, some where in their genealogy, there has to be a pure-blood wizard or witch, that's just common sense. It just can't pop out of nowhere.
Corneliusduke chapter 3 . 4/30
It gets kind of old to hear Ron's prejudice views. You take each person one at a time for their actions, not for the family or house. Racist views shouldn't be tolerated in any school!
Corneliusduke chapter 2 . 4/30
Nice to see that the Harry Potter world has discovered the difference between Lycan's & werewolves. although you call it an animagus werewolf. I prefer the term used in "Underworld", Lycans, do not need the full moon. I thought Lupin's werewolf was very hokey.
The Unseelie thing feels like a sudden and hamfisted addition to the world-building, it simply does not fit the setting that well, and the late introduction to the story makes that far worse, like some kind of shitty comics narrative where the author has run out of idea so throws in a crossover to some random myth.
Please delete it

torn to spreads - torn to shreds

than even than most - than even most
a delightful l surprise - a delightful surprise
it is passed noon - it is past noon

observed this with some furry - observed this with some fury
stalking a dear - stalking a deer

Then patted him on the cheek - She then patted him on the cheek
So tell me how much cares - So tell me how much he cares
3,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »