Reviews for Weres Harry?
Thanks for writing this ! Enjoyable. I thought the plot was starting to drift by Ch 21, but got back with it in Ch 23 and alas no more ... I wonder how it would have finished ...

KD
Khatix chapter 8 . 3/26
Remus explanation still ignores the fact the wizard world is beyond moronic and corrupt when it comes to investigating crime. The muggle world would never accept the Imperious curse excuse or the excuse they printed in the Prophit without Veritaseriun and/or magical vows.
Jamie G Holmes chapter 1 . 3/19
Maybe Harry coul get pointers from Luna on how to beat ms Leanna Sudhe of her ‘game’.
hawkswench chapter 22 . 3/11
After 8 yrs, I am not expecting you to finish this story but I do hope that you are okay.
Raiju001 chapter 23 . 3/5
The addition of the Fae to this story just thickened the plot. And I hope your muse returns from the feywilds to bring us another chapter in this excellent story! Thank you for it!
Astramilitarum01 chapter 23 . 2/24
Had potential but the wired crossover with Dresden files is so crudely executed that it makes no Sense, which is absolutely baffling because it would be one of the worlds that normally is easy to integrate. So yeah a story that started strong and got ruined by being overly ambitious
This writer has turned into a pathetic waste of space and people’s time. Shame. Hope something takes you out so the world can be improved.
Chapter completely wasted my time. Shopping? Are you fucking kidding? We have someone who could kill just about anyone he has to fight and you have this alpha crawling on his belly with no spine before people who can do nothing to him but raise their voice. I can’t respect or line such a weak pathetic waste of space like this. I can’t respect writers who write such stupid shit and I don’t respect anyone who thinks this is proper behavior between people. Spineless assholes who never stand up for themselves should be allowed to die. They have no right to live.
Too much stupid filler. More brainless retarded behavior.
I wish Sirius black would be killed in every single story. I hate that character with a passion. He’s beyond useless and actually adds more bullshit to Harry’s life at almost every opportunity.
So much stupidity. So much unbelievable bullshit and behaviors that are so retarded as to beggar belief that you actually believe your readers would swallow this tripe.
Hated this chapter. Why? Because I hate flashbacks. With a passion. Skipping around in time is even worse. Stop going backwards.
mapcreator37 chapter 2 . 1/27
all I can think now is Harry looking like the werewolf ceo in a josei or a bl manga/mahua/manhwa...
Hitmen101 chapter 23 . 1/27
I’m sad that this most likely won’t be continued but I hope that it will. Regardless Thank You for this amazingly written story. :)
Jake Crepeau chapter 16 . 11/27/2021
You must have had a typo when you went looking for a Latin word for "reveal;" "comissor" means to revel! "Aperio" would have been a better choice, and probably would have been one of the choices that came up for "reveal" if the "a" hadn't been missing! ;D
4,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »