Reviews for The Day he was Pushed to Far
Candy Phantom chapter 33 . 6/12
You should've said Devils Snare instead of quicksand, would've made more sense.
Candy Phantom chapter 26 . 6/12
I think I understand it now.
Candy Phantom chapter 17 . 6/12
I don't even know what a flame is! No one explains anything to me! XD
GuidingHand chapter 38 . 4/5
It was a good story and very well written. I read it all in less than two days because I was repeatedly pulled back to it. I think I need a comedy break for a few days. I hope you've had a few smile breaks too. Nice job on an important and compelling story.
Kiristeen chapter 18 . 3/16
This is a well written story, and has brought me to tears a couple of times. The interactions are great. What I like the very most, however, are your unique quips to the flamers! : ) Keep on writing for as long as you enjoy it.
FwooshEye chapter 31 . 3/11
Best chapter so far. I especially liked the parts with Luna and Neville :)
Ducky1776 chapter 38 . 3/5
I hope that at some point you'll be able to pick this up again. Umbitch had it coming. You bring up a lot of valid issues that need to be discussed, even when others don't want to.
Thank you for your work. I hope that one day you will be in a place that will let you finish this.
misherukuro chapter 38 . 1/20
Thank you for the story. ,
Selande chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
So I started reading this at work and I can't stop reading it even though I have tears pouring down my face. I've rubbed my eyes dry so much that it feels like a raw nose does when you blow it too much. This is absolute torture. And I won't stop reading because it's just so darn good. I feel like I must be a sadist or something because I'm putting myself thru this. Please don't get the wrong idea though - I am LOVING this story! It has engaged me in a way that I didn't think it would. I'm sure to be reading feverishly through the rest even though I should be working. Ah well. Gotta have priorities right?
jmmistytamplen chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
I understand about not being able to finish this - it was hard for me to read. I hope that someday you feel ready to finish this story - seems like it should all work out for the hurting people somehow (even if we both know that happily ever after doesn't always happen). It is a good story - it obviously came from the heart. Thank you for sharing it.
Jane
kyoko8lin chapter 38 . 9/8/2014
Hey, just want to say it's ok. Take your time. I understand how you feel.
GothDyke chapter 38 . 8/16/2014
I'm very sorry to hear that writing this story became emotionally too hard for you, and I want to thank you for the hard and very good work you did with it so far. That you draw from personal experience makes the actions and feelings of the characters really believable and tangible. As I myself have to deal with my own mental trauma, I can totally relate, and I wish you with all my heart that, in time, you will find emotional healing and some closure to your traumatic experience.

In the hope that you will some day continue "The Day he was Pushed too Far", I will keep it on Story-Alert. Until then, take good care of yourself...
SandraKaye chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I'm not far into the story. I have read your warnings and know what is going to happen. Eveyone knows what will happen and why. No need to defend your story because some assholes want to be hateful and rude. Those who are flaming the story can go fuck themselves. That being said...I'm off to read the next chapter.
InkyReader chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
How 'bout the flamers can be attacked by Mister Freeze and made to listen to stupid ice puns for the rest of their lives?

And I must say, this is a horribly well written story. I have a heart condition and have to keep taking breaks because my heart rate keeps spiking with the intensity of this fic. Not many people have managed to do that to me...

I'm trying not to be the person who dies of a heart attack while reading a Harry Potter fanfiction, but I haven't finished it yet.