Reviews for The Day he was Pushed to Far
bmorri00 chapter 38 . 9/7
I think your story is amazing. Tragic and sad but still amazing. It really showed in detail the many different reactions people can have to such tragic events. I haven't really seen that in other stories. Thank you for writing this. I feel stories like this have so much more worth and should be read.
H42 chapter 38 . 8/20
Welllll, i don't really know how to feel anymore!

Your story was great at the start but now it's just so so so sad.

I was hoping for a happy ending for all the character's but you left us with so many unanswered questions.

Some times while reading i just want to give the character's a hug and comfort them lol.

But in general it was good i entertained myself so thank you, and i hope you come back to complete it and give us the happy ending your story deserve :)

P.S: i study psychology so if you need any help when you decide to complete it i would be happy to help :)
kurokazeryuu chapter 10 . 8/11
Ah damn, you made me cry. Thanks. Love stories that triggers my tear ducts.
Miyamono Mamoru chapter 38 . 8/5
Don't apologize for putting this story on hiatus. I understand, and I think others do too. Writing a story, especially one with triggers to yourself, from personal experience is extremely difficult. I understand. Not that long ago this would have triggered me too. Don't let anyone make you feel bad that this was too difficult to complete at the time. I wish you all the best in being able to continue this later, and I hope you can make more Harry Potter stories. Not necessarily with this theme, but you're a brilliant writer and I would hate to see that go to waste.
DragonGirl0056 chapter 7 . 5/29
Oh gosh, good thing there are still many more charpters. Also I hope you can see my review because I really like this story. Dark but good. And I don't read many fanfics that aren't romance so it must be really good if I like it. Please don't do it Harry, Snape stop him... PLEASE :(
moonlitreader chapter 38 . 5/22
This was/is amazing! Omg its brilliant. I Hope One day you can finish it the way you want to
don't like the starting off new thing
Brit8889 chapter 38 . 4/28
Very well written. Glad to have read this story. I do hope that you get back to it and finish it if you can.
Calmzone1 chapter 33 . 2/28
I am curious as to where McGonagall is for her Lions during all of this?
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 2/28
hmmm. Also, what about the will he left stuck to Ron's bed? Guess I'll find out soon
lbwtv chapter 11 . 2/16
Tears and a lot of
So far
misherukuro chapter 37 . 1/18
Exceedingly well written thanks for sharing. ~,~
hpfanscs chapter 38 . 1/16
This is just an amazing story. You have brought out the pain that so many lonely people feel. I hope you can continue the story, but if not, then you have written a wonderful version of what Harry might have felt. Bravo!
Really love it!
Henri Jane chapter 38 . 12/28/2015
In response to your AN at the top of this last chapter, you are not a failure, and I wish you the best. If you can't finish this story, I understand, but I wanted to check and see how you are doing?

In response to the story: I loved it, and while I hope you can finish it at some point, no rush!

Henri Jane