Reviews for Coming Undone
Incognito77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
lawl i didnt handle the kidnapping well i was literally powering up hawke just to get to him faster and i wish she killed them all but when i got there i was merciful to them because i sided with the mages and didnt want fenris to hate them more than he did. anyways this was a great story thanks for posting it
Nichalia chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Take Hawke's LI? No, I don't think so. :(
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I really wished there were more options while your LI was kidnapped - like ambush, slaughter, torture and such nice things :D Thank you for your angry Hawke here :)
Lilou88 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
As much as I would like to deny, I think my Hawke would stand a pretty good chance of doing the exact same thing, even as a mage. The idea of losing Fenris after all of her family would make her go a little (or a lot) crazy. Great one shot, I loved the way you incorporated Varric's changes for his narrative!
MadameMCM chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story, and yes I do agree, my female rogue would have been very much kill them all and let the Maker sort them out...
Phifalling chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This story was heartbreaking and unsettling...In a good way, though. I really like how you handled Hawke's mentality, particularly how Varric viewed it. I can easily picture Hawke finally breaking down at the thought of losing her love interest after pretty much all her family has died. I always felt like there was no way she was... Altogether there, after all Hawke goes through in the game.
AquaKBenten chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was fabulous! Very well written. Thank you for posting it
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Here here, I conclude any hawke that crazy would do the same...still it is very unsettling to know Alain was left to die crying out for his mother and thrask was easily a pawn in all this.

Ok it really let me rethink their relationship concerning that incident with the Dirties...still want more.