Reviews for Help, I'm Alive
A fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really like this story so far and can't wait until there's more but I was wondering how old is kevin´╝č
BrownEyes chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You are one of my favorite authors on FanFiction. You can connect well with any age group. Are you considering writing when you grow up? Well, you should. PLEASE COME BACK! Your stories are so creative.
Hey it's Sammy chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love this! Please tell me you're just taking a prolonged break and you'll be back to write more Cammy!
SammyCasey4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I LOVE VAMPIRE DIARIES! I just started watching it on Netflix, its amazing! I am team Stefan and Damon tho. I kind of favor Stefan more... But thats only because he doesnt go insane, feed on Caroline, and be a self centered pompus ass. BUT, Damon is so hot in a sinester way. But Cammy must win in the end, Damon can be forever alone, I dont care! As long as he doesnt jack up Cammy!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
UPDATE! ;D
LOVELYCAMMYFAN chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
u got to update i like it!
I luv cammy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i really like your story

pleas update

i havent seen/read vampire diaries so im planning to see/read them - probably read them

are the tv series n book sereis the same?
Anoymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Good! Update! Can't wait to hear about the love triangle! jealous Casey sounds good!
gryffindorrk chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
While I have never seen Vampire Dairies, I like where this is going! Cant wait for more!

Kylie
TibbiToo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
First off, I love this idea, and how there's going to be a Sammy/Casey/Damon love triangle (sort of). I love war :) So please, update, i love your writing.

Second, I seriously had to review becuase now they have a new "review" button. Oh dang.