Reviews for Babysitting Affair
anonymous chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I will really expect Xiaoyu to get serious and stronger after she found out about Heihachi's evil plans! :D Xiaoyu's my girl!
DeepViolette chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Wow it had definitely been a while since I read this story. XD I liked how this story is progressing, but honestly I had always believed that Nina was going to be the mother of the twins...in the end she wasn't eh? Hope to find out who's the mother soon!
Karmagisa chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Hal-leigh-luiah! (4) U— Up-dat-ed! U—Up-dat-ed!
(& Now I'm VERY, VERY, VERY- HAPPY!)
& No it isn't gettin lame & I'd be torn apart if u just decided 2,- *Gasps* POOF! Stop writing 4 it so PURDY PURDY PPPLLLZZZ DONT STOP! Plz 4 me? & the rest of ur ADORING readers/reviewers/ fanz!
- Your Mega Benevolent (& would b super depressed, if u stopped this fic) Fan...
*Amy Sorel*
Duchess K chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
I WANNA KNOW WHO IS THE MOTHER! . haha.. xD
Karmagisa chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
MMMOOOOORRRE! Update Soon PPPLLLZZZ! When u used the term "Pinkette" like Brunette, I was like "Wow, thatz a smart way 2 put it..."
Anywayz... Peace Out! -
Amy Sorel
FiePige chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Great story! Please keep on making new chapters :)
LaDyRvE chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Well obviously it isn't anna. But then it doesn't sound like Nina either, :o hmm...can the "wife" be your OC?
hanamuguri chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
hey, don't forget your fic please! lol
i've been waited the update (and i've thought that "irish woman" was the title of new chapter...)

xiao and hwoarang, oh, both of them should learn the jap proverb, "mekuso(sleep) hanakuso(snot), " (almost same to "the kettle calls the pot black ass" haha)

i love your lars and alisa are not in sweetish relationship, well, the pair or couple.
As a Tekken Blood Vengeance fan, i really enjoyed alisa and anna on this chapter, too!

btw, when will Jin show up in Osaka?
Duchess K chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
yippee! if anna... then *GASP* NINA ?
YazziCrewXO chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Oooh! That was so cool! ANNA DESERVES TO DIE! She's a *****! I can' wait for the next chapter!
Nameer chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Excellent storyline the plot about characters was great they are just like the characters we use to them(great imagination)
I loved Jin role how it going especially the dialogue between he and his devil were awesome and the nice part about EWGF the wall XD
Duchess K chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
OMIGOOSH? O_O i wanna know moooooore! now!
DeepViolette chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Update irish Woman please? I'd rather listen about that fic because there isn't Jin and Nina moments here yet.:/
EnigmaticMemory chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Yo!

I don't really like reading AUs, but oh what the heck. Anyway, your Asuka seems to be a little like me: I have classmates who I wanna punch in the face too. XDD

Your writing is simple and it's not hard to understand. :3

Might I just add that you should spell out numbers from one to ten (e.g. '2' should be written as 'two'). :P

Regardless, nice story. I find it random. XDD

Cheers and keep on writing!

-EnigmaticMemory