Reviews for Roses in December
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 16 . 9/28
gerryiscool chapter 16 . 2/20
This was absolutely beautiful, all the developments and characters. *wipes happy tears away*
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
I'm just so happy. That was so perfect wow.
Justa Girl3 chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
thank you very much for this amazing story of yours! i hope that you will write another one in the future.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
this is getting better and better!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
very interesting...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Indeed a sweet chapter! Very very good. I liked Wendy's jealousy and Hook's adoration for her. Simply wonderful!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Great chapter! Hook jealous of the Indian, then being kind and gentle with Wendy. And at the end i think Wendy hurt him.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
this chapter was awesome! first the sword fighting with the crew and then the confrontation in the cabin and at deck and of course the kiss! Hook's arrogance is perfect
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
great beginning
xxouchibitmytonguexx chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I loved it, but I could have done with a little more passion and not a sudden jump to a wedding and a happily ever after :S
lmsburga chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It's half past 2 AM and I have to get up at 8 AM, but because of your story I've been awake for the 2 hours that I needed to be sleeping. Yet I cannot bring myself to decide that I shouldn't have wasted my precious sleeping time because, you see, I quite enjoy sleeping.
But this story was better than a 8-hour-sleep and I regret nothing. This story, this beautiful piece of work is what I've wanted always, yet could never find. Thank you, thank you for being the person to help my storming mind and "firework-y" brain calm down. Thank you for easing the pain of my cravings for a good story with decent language and a reasonable plot. I don't even care about the minor mistakes. I loved your story. I just loved the way you build the tension, the monologue-ish thoughts floating around, the sweet and passionate love getting built between the once selfless and childish Wendy and the mysterious, disguised and lost Captain Hook. I loved the way you described everything with so many words that told so many stories and thoughts and emotions. I want to thank you for the last time before I finally go to sleep as a person completely satisfied.
I believe people -no, writers- like you deserve to get the feedback and support you need. This story deserves more attention.
I hope I could express how much I enjoyed reading your story. I hope you write more and more and more.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »