Reviews for The Coming Storm
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 1/11
This is just getting good. Please continue.
SmokeTinyTom chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Really good storyline, nice to see John helping the UN and not being the Spartan all the time.
Any chance at all of this story being continued?

SmokeTinyTom.
Destroyer856 chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Please continue
56006 chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
I hope you're still working on this, I like it
goodGODgH chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Very good please continue
DarkMando chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
I like how this is more realistic then other fics.
OBSERV4NT chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Amazing so far. Can't wait for more chapters! Please update soon! :D
AK74FU2 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Why don't you ever update, this story is too good to leave to die. This story isn't worth anything if you let it die.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
This story is very good. I haven't read much MARVEL so I'm not sure if this is related to canon or not, but it is a very good situation. Keep up the good work.
P.S. I really like what you've done with John. He needs some healing in his life.
detheroc chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
You have so many interesting storie, i like to read this crossover, but why you not continue them?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
when are going to update
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
when are going to update
Tankred chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I have no idea what all the flamers are talking about, everything you write seems to be happening about as I'd expect from the people involved. Of course John is basically god in this time due to his extremely sophisticated armor and augmentations, the infiltration parts make sense too.
Wraithyboy chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
So i'm guessing that you have decided not to write anymore for this story its a pity because it is turning out to be quite good. By the way you are a brilliant writer.
General Slime chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Pretty good chapter, and it's nice to see some of the life that John is going to portray in his quest to find a way home. But I do find his behavior too be odd when I think about it. Spartans where quite well known to other branches of the military to be 'closed-off' to say the least. They were bred as tools for war, never undercover work or diplomacy. In fact the only people they felt at ease with were there fellow Spartans (and even then only fully relaxed with there fellow generation group). After nearly 4 decades of war, even if ONI began to train them in acting, they wouldn't be very good at it; it's just not what they were conditioned for.