Reviews for Certainty
DustfingersChica chapter 16 . 2/13
I know it's been awhile but I recently was introduced to the world of Heavy Rain and the hottness that is Norman Jayden and you really need to update this fic. Because I need some more Jayden and I need some more sexy Jayden and this is seriously the best Jayden fic here. I need my Jayden fix! And you totally left me hanging with that drunk sexy mess involving him and Madison in that previous chapter and that is just not nice. But seriously, update please. I'm craving it like Jayden craves ARI. ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
love this story. hope to see more soon
Tonnerre chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Well...at least she got out. _;
Tonnerre chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Figured something like this would transpire.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I think it's time to call Norman Madison.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Well that was a convenient find. _: Also, creepy how it was in front of her old apartment.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Poor man can't get a break. _; Also, I love how protective and pissed off Matt is.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
please continue! I love it so much! :(
niki-nikster chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
I must say... it is such a huge relief to be back on this forum and have the pleasure of reviewing your story. I am so sorry for the delay but I said I'd review!

Chapter 10 was more conversation than action. But I guess character development has always been more up your alley. It is great to see Norman and Madison teaming up again. And what was that italicized smattering up there? Norman and Anita have a shared ARI past? That sounds like something worth exploring.

I love Matt McGinnis! I think he keeps Norman sane through the worst of it. You can't exactly call them opposites attract since they have a sort of bravery, work ethic and banter that shows an interesting bond. But try to get Matt to Philly already!

I also want Carter and maybe some other Heavy Rain cannon characters to make an appearance in the story. It keeps the connect stronger!

Alyssa's brief scene was what stoked my curiosity the most. Maybe trimmer dialogue could help with the overall pacing next time? Let's see where this bad boy of a fic's headed meanwhile!
WeCanOnlyDream chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Since there are not a lot of Madison and Norman's fanfic around, this is one of the best well-worded (if that's a word...). Almost no grammar mistakes and no spelling mistakes. However, the story somehow took a little too long until there are some interactions between Norman and Madison. (Is it just me or is the story is suppose to be very long?) I actually got a little impatient and skip forward a few paragraphs until I see Madison and Normans name together :P I am working my way through these chapters...
dizzytizzy13 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Please keep up the great work!
Tender Mosquito chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Wheeee! I love this! Jayden has such a big heart and at the same time he's afraid to let anyone in...unless he's drunk, he, he. I'm really looking forward to what you will do with the case he's on now and with the relationship between him and Madison.

Its so sad to see him struggling through his issues alone, ya know? :)
Tender Mosquito chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Great read so far! I'm enjoying the interactions between Jayden and Madison. Excited to read the next chapters.
Browny Pink chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Yay! You did manage to get it out today. That's fantastic and just what I needed. I must say, the whole... er, last third or so of the chapter really suprised me. Alcohol. A wonderful excellerent, isn't it? And here I thought I might drown in the UST for a few more chapters yet. I'm giddy that I was wrong... Though Madison backing off like that is rather frustrating. Ah well, I know I just need to be patient.

Excellent work again! I love your story. Keep it up!

Alons-y!

-Alyssa
Browny Pink chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
My goodness, but these stories are good! I just kind of re-became interested in Heavy Rain last week and decided to try to find a good story for it. Luckily, I found yours. I must say they're top! Your crime plots are very intriguing, and I'm enjoying how intertwined it all is.

Please, keep up the good work and update when you can!

- Alyssa
P.S. I must say it's right peculiar to have my name be in a story, and I jerk everytime I read it.