Reviews for Midnight Stars make a wish
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 1/10
How do the forums work I know people room in them all the time
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That was such a great story! But it ended kind of sad... T-T
Still, really awesome story!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great job,Jiska.

I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was soo good yet sooo sad yet sooo good yet soo sad.
You should have used a beta reader though
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
A lot of mistakes in your writing but you had a really good plot! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 1 . 5/25/2012

Poor Saso-Danna TTTT

Loved it...make a sequel and make Dei-Tama-Tan come back. No questions asked.
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Seriously. This was one of the best one-shot's I've read *o*

The idea of wishing something to a star and that actualy (If i undertod right) THE star maked your wish true n.n

I think he was very mean to his gandmother u.u but I guess thats the way Sasori is

Deidara is so nice n.n the way he just ignores that Sasori is treats him like dirt XD

I had lots of laugh when Orochimaru called him a girl XD and the way that Chiyo shouted "What did you do to the poor boy?" HAHA and, and, and how she reacted with his story and the way they fight (Like little kids) and... well... LOTS OF THINGS His story was really sad btw u.u But how can Deidara be afraid of thunder if he lived up there?

The not-eating thing was quite funny n.n you make it sound like if Deidara tought that Sasori was anorexic

How Deidara could read faces was hell of interesting!

The end when they met the the Akatsuki was really sweet. Every thing was going perfectly beautiful! Lol with Hidan asking if he was high XD

But the part when they all notice Deidara's... strange bejabior was sad REALLY SAD ) they all tried to help him but he said it was nothing. Was he sad that he was going to get back?

What did he meet with "you better can't leave any friend hanging, whatever they say." I didn't quite get it.

Such a greate endind u.u

Sorry for making such a long reviw and the fact that my grammar and speling are shit

DarkAngelGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG,that was so sweet.I'm crying now and I'm kinda emo,I don't cry much.