Reviews for A Scandal in Baker Street
purpleMurex chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Irritated Londoner still here: please stop destroying my city... pretty please?
purpleMurex chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
irritated Londoner here: STOP DESTROYING MY CITY
bleeb90 chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Good job breaking the fourth wall there! You smashed it down and played with it as if it were Lego. At least, I think you did, by turning one of your characters into a time traveling JK Rowling. I never watched Docter Who, so I don't know if the next 6 (?) chapters will make enough sense to me to keep reading. Anyway, up till this point it has been a damn good story. Kudo's to you!
Sue Clover chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
You are amazing. You are. You're still confusing worse with worst, but you've made my laugh until I'm dying several times tonight as I caught up with this fic again. It's been a while. I can't wait to see where all of this is going. I think I have a clue what that magic-deleting potion was for - stopping the rampage of one excited self-proclaimed physician. Or not, but that's the reigning theory on that count. You are brilliant. This is insanely complicated, and I'm sure I'm going to forget lots of details in the time it takes for you to update and me to read it, but I love it. Got that? love it. I was ranting about you to my mom a bit and she suggested you should do it for a living, like professionally. I was thinking earlier that you were definitely right about one thing - Moftiss could never come up with something as complex and devious and downright absurd as this! It's way beyond their level of confusing, and on a level of awesomeness that's right up there with River Song and Mary Poppins singing about rainbows and time travel. Although I didn't phrase that example right, that sounds terrible. Nevermind, you get my point.
Sue Clover chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
But 11 was surprised at the revelation of magic! How can this be if he found out as 10?
And did you mean, your one saving *grace*? Your one saving grave doesn't make much sense.
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Love that little scene. Love all of it, really. So, some of it is starting to make sense. I finally realized that that little scene where Jo convinced Harry to teach at Hogwarts happened after the scenes where they were in Paris and talking about the upcoming trip to Hogwarts. It all fell into place when I remembered that comment about people finding out about his real job.
I love the whole Moriarty thing. That is starting to make sense. I love how the Triwizard tournament was a ritual - it occurred to me recently that it would have been easier (well not exactly easy but it was doable) for Voldemort to just have someone kidnap Harry without all of the tasks. Although, since Moody/Crouch helped him through all of them, I don't know if they really proved his worthiness as a foe. But seriously, Moody/Crouch could have kidnapped him in one of the times Harry was alone in his office with him. And the whole the attack was a ritual thing is brilliant. It's totally something Moriarty would do (it's all about the code, no you're stupid there is no code!) And I love the cliffhanger. Although I do resent a bit how you made the Warlock's Hairy Heart about some gem. It has far more in common with Horcruxes, and we've already gone through a search for them. If you make it a search for gems, you make people forget the point of the story, and it's initial creepiness. How can it be both about a wizard removing his heart, and about gems? I'm only a partial Marvel fan, as I've seen a few of the movies and liked them, but seriously. If you wanted to put a clue in one of those stories, couldn't you have picked one that didn't have such a loose connection? At least with the Hollows, the actual story still told you most of what you needed to know, and the inherent moral warning still stands. I don't know anything about these gems, but I don't see how warning people not to remove their hearts has anything to do with them.
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I was very confused by that bit with Jo and Mycroft, although Jessica seemed to have the answer. I find that I don't care about whoever her husband is in this story; I really ship Anthea/Jo with Mycroft. And how is the Doctor going to fit in? The entire Moriarty thing makes no sense, but I am sure it will eventually.
InArduisFidelius chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
... This is insane. In the best possible way.
InArduisFidelius chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
... that twist was completely and utterly brilliant :)
InArduisFidelius chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Yay for 400. Much better number :)
InArduisFidelius chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Blog post alright, though I've read the original many times. Comments however are brilliant :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
It was Harry using his Invisible Cloak wasn't it?
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
Meep. Yep, I know why the chapter title is Wibbly Wobbly.
...timey-wimey!
It's spinning my head!
RunYouCleverBoyAndRememberMe chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
OMG STEVE I SCREAMED I FORGOT YOU WERE PUTTING THE AVENGERS IN OMG THE DOCTOR IS A WIZARD AND SO IS STEVE OMG
Dragon-vine33 chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
I'm not sure if I should be impressed or horrified at the extent of time travel incidents that have been inflicted on the time-space continuum. I love Luna and the Potters in particular, especially Newt's reactions to them.