Reviews for Hitman
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I thought it would be pretty amusing if Bella was on the roof looking down at the parking lot (whereas in last chapter she was on the ground seemingly looking up at the roof), and Alice was on the roof of the apartment building waving and saying, "See, I told you the view was better from the roof!" Ha, anyway, that would be very cracked, so I found my amusement with Bullseye saving Alice from attempted rapist, carjacking, mugging, thugs.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I thought that Bullseye was a pretty good name, but now that I realize that she always uses a bow and aims for the heart, maybe Cupid would be more fitting?
I like Bella's determination to get this kill out of the way so that she can reaffirm her convictions in chasing down Aro (is Aro a play on arrow? If so, maybe she should just be Bow).
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Pretty sweet! Both the intro with Charlie and the now adult bad ass Bella. I liked the "classic" bow with it being quiet and signature.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I love this story! Your writing is soo engaging, I can't wait for an update!
dearjohn chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
exciting I can not wait to read more of this story undoubtedly great
lilce1992 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
This story gets better and better with every chapter
Bellice Fan chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
nessamcmahon chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I think you should def write another chapter and soon, cause I am hangin in the edge of my seat waiting to see what is going to happen next. This story is awesome!
Firepaw15 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Really cool! I'm glad there's no rush with there development of trust and love. I enjoy the action a lot, so can't wait for the next update/chapter!
jlyric chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I'm really liking where this story is going...different from your other stuff, but still a great read. I hope you continue working on it!

Cheers,

jlyric
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Great action in this chapter
xXhiddenbeautyXP chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Alice is a good liar. I'm pretty sure she saw the first time when Bella came to kill her and I'm pretty sure for the other times. If she played weak enough, she knew Bella would step in. Oh Bella, she's going to burn you. It wasn't handed to her by a representative and the way she went about dismissing it implies a lie. I'm loving the story and the connecting of the characters. I'm surprised I don't know this story. I absolutely love it. I could see some sort of *hit was going to take place. Most of above is just assumptions from reading between the lines. Update soon please.

xXhiddenbeautyXP
JagGillarEnDamerna chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
awesome, update again very soon please :3
ccasales chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
to bleach fan number 1 you totally saw that inthe movie wanted lol. omg update soon! i cnt wait to ses what happens nxt. tell ur boss to get a life -.-
Apathicus chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I really like the story, I like Bella's profession, it's going to make things very interesting (and already does). Please continue.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »