Reviews for Hitman
ArchBear chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Thanks for the update. I vote 'yes' to the assassin fight. Bella is screwed! I wonder when she's going to realize why she appears so drawn to Alice?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Another excellent chapter I love it.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
nice chapterim loving this fic and im really looking forward to seeing how you progress things hmm bella's is pretty cold and calculating at the moment i wonder how alice is going to crack through those walls and get to know her hmm also for some reason all i can think about is bella phoning aro and him being like oh shi then the arrow hits him in the chest and you see a red X on the floor lol i duno why and i cant remember the name of the movie i stole that sceen from but your fic remindedme of it :) good luck with this i cant wait to see more :)
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Awwwwwww, no assassi-fight? Bummer!

YAY! NEW CHAPTER! Hum. Can't see Bella using Alice backfiring at all. Nope. Not even a little bit. I can't wait until they get close. Dude, that should be quick. *holds up magnum* Right? Right.

See ya then!
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
loved it just wish she would of told alice who she was (name assassin) stuff like that but i still loved it and can;t wait for more
Anon chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Please update soon! I really want to read more of this fantastically brilliant story!
ArchBear chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Your story surrounding Aro is so well developed ang intriguIng. Bella has her work cut out for her if she's going to be able to have her revenge. Man, I am still dying to know why Alice is being targeted. Is she somehow caught up in some Volturi business as well? Or something else entirely? Ahhhh! Please don't make me wait too long;)

ArchBear chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Oh snap, I can't believe that Alice was able to get the drop on Bella. Things look like they're about to get more complicated. I friggin luuuuurve this story. Please continue.

ArchBear chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Whoa! What an excellent first chapter and I absolutely love what you have so far. Aaand I'm glad that you're back to writing. Please continue this story because it has so much potential. Thanks for sharing.

lilce1992 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
someone has the hots for Bella
lightskiller chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
it's a very interesting story. when will the next chapter come out?
lightskiller chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
i like your choice of weapon. the bow is a very fine piece of equipment. it's what i would like to use if i ever went hunting. would nee more practice with a bow though
WritingFanatic08 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
pretty awesome story im looking forward to reading more
ForestFlore chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
i wish there were more authors like you. bellice universe is literally suffering in authors' creativity department, literary doctors like you are a great relief.
hohohomotherfuckers chapter 4 . 5/18/2012