Reviews for I Have a Girlfriend in Gotham
Obloquy chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Oh, wow, I don't have a fanfiction account (I'll ask to see if a friend does to PM you) but this has totally inspired a scene in a story I'm writing.

Basically, I'm planning to have Robin pull this, except Zatanna doesn't take it nearly so well in the aftermath and they break up.

It'll be on Sufficient Velocity and Spacebattles, look for the story Life Ore Death, by Obloquy, but I won't publish the actual scene for a few months (I write this way in advance).

When I do publish it, I'll link to your story and give you credit, and in the meanwhile I'll either ask around for a friend who has an account or get an account to ask your permission, so I won't post it if you withhold your permission, but I just read this and it totally BLEW ME AWAY because it is such a Robin-is-a-sneaky-goof thing to do and he TOTALLY would and I LOVE THIS SNIPPET!

Thank you so, so much for writing it.
KTrevo chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is honestly the greatest Robin/Zatanna fic I have ever had the pleasure to read.
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Laughter. Laughter is killing me at he moment. LOL. Oh my Cheshire, I practically choked reading "LESBIANS! LESBIANS IN DUNGEON!" It was hard to contain. But I had to, or else I would be forever known as "The one who has insanity. Be careful, it's highly contagious!"
A Chalant lover chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh. My. God. I laughed so hard at the "LESBIANS! LESBIANS IN THE DUNGEON!" part, except it's, like four in the morning, and there are people asleep in my house, so I have to practically choke to death trying to muffle my giggles. Oh, well.
Batman: What are you doing. *Batglare*
Nuns: LESBIANS! LESBIANS IN THE DUNGEON!
Zatanna and Robin: *awkwardly glance at each other*
Cecilia: *walks up with the principal in tow*
Nuns: THE GREAT CECILIA OF LEGEND! You have come -
Robin: (interrupting the nuns) *points behind Batman and screams* It's the Joker!
Batman: *turns around* What?
Robin: *grabs Zee and grapples to a mysterious rooftop to escape all awkwardness*
Batman: I can't believe I fell for that! *Batglare where Robin just stood* Robin! You're grounded! No patroling for a month!
Robin: Awwwww…
I have no idea…Whatevs! :) Super funny.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh lordy. XD This was fun. Thanks for the story!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hilarious! Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awesome.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is absolutely adorable and hilarious and it does sound like something that that troll, Robin, would do (in his younger days of course-Nightwing is so stuffy but we all still love him anyway). Nice work with this. Creative, though hewn out of many well-used fictitious situations, but novel because of the exact situation and your excellent use of it. Great job.
Do I read too much chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Lol I can't tell if Robin is trolling or being sweet...
Ann chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was AWESOME!
You seriously write the best Chalant fics and I love you for that :)
Please, never stop 3
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Robin forgot to mention Cecilia's punctuation to that announcement with 'Thought you might like to know.' *collapse*
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Haha, this was hilarious :D Sounds like something only Robin would do, too.

The "LESBIANS IN THE DUNGEON!" thing made me crack up.

(Just thought you ought to know.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
lolol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
DUDE! This is AWESOME! I read that, and I fell off my chair laughing. My dog looked at me very...oddly.
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
pffft this was hilarious xD

-stray