Reviews for Deconversion
Oh man, the Dark paths are a creation of yours that is absolutely brilliant, twisted, interesting and -fucking goddamn- original. Clearly they are THE best component of the story and its magic... i love draco's attraction to strangeness and power... i would have preferred a more confident harry... but draco is so like "yea, i fulfill my desires... so what bitch?" Like DAMN thats what everyone should do.
KittyBlue chapter 26 . 1/12
God damn it.. I really hesitated to read this because... snakes creep me out.. like a lot!
But I got curious and whahh! I really like this story.. I ended up falling a bit in love with Memory.. the cool white snake! :D And it was a plus how kinky Draco was.. seriously! Draco was so kinky.. but also so hot! heh
Thank you for the amazing story! :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
LOVE IT!
myst77 chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
It was an amazing read. I love Harry Potter (who doesn't?), and I love reading such well-written (no obvious grammar mistakes or typos, and with a gripping plot!) fan fictions! So, thank you for sharing this with all the people who couldn't get enough of Harry Potter! (J. K. Rowling is a genius!)
All the best wishes for you!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Very interesting.
Articuno chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
Awwww... Very cool fic.
Articuno chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Blazing hot!
Articuno chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Why did St. Mungo's not feed or let Harry bathe?
Articuno chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I can already tell this will be good.
I know okay chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
I only wish that this this continued and we found out what happened with the Ministry.
I know okay chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
After that they should accept him him.
I know okay chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Of course.
I know okay chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
I hope they can get through.
I know okay chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Oh, shit.
I know okay chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Did the Unspeakables permanently alter that path?