Reviews for Kids, in 2012
qdon chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Even though your never gonna read this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love this and this is definetly in my top 7 mabe 5 fanfictions of all time of all fanfictions
Saphira Nograd chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
OH my god this is beautiful! Everytime avengers came on id always call agent hill scherbatsky for laughs! THIS IS BEATIFUL!
majorshane chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I'm ok with an appearance of Spiderman in the next one! Lets see it!
Kmon13 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Yes I'm okay with it do one with spiderman, do one with Nick Fury and Bucky Barns too heck give HIMYM a twist by having Ted married to a superhero just for grins too.

Other than that I liked the Barney and Natasha meting on chapter 2 and the Nick Fury chapter could be a follow up to chapter 3 with Ted having to answer to taking Steve to a Freebee tournament knowing it would be overkill by making him go though SHIELD's version of boot camp while Steve attends that hotel with someone else like Aunt Robbin/Maria ...

Until then May the next chapter in your head be Marshal getting drunk with Thor and the Warrior Three in the gang's favorite bar.

Cheers
Kmon13
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
This is really funny! I hope you update again. :D
Gleevengers98 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
This story was quite amusing in light of that finale! I wish you would continue it!
Marcus Rowland chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Enjoying this, I'd love to see more.
Marion Hood chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
HILARIOUS!
I-Burnt-the-Popcorn chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
omg i love so much
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Of course it's okay! I would love to see spiderman!
KaseyStark-Banner chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Oh god this is amazing! I haven't laughed so hard! Keep up the work please it's wonderful
AvengersFanxd chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I loved your Xover. This is the first one I read that is actually well-written. As for Spiderman, I say go for it. They live in the same city, they'll meet sooner or later! Keep up the good work! I'd lOve to see more from Cap and Ted.
tweedledim chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I'd love if you add the Andrew Garfield version of Spiderman instead of Tobey "depressing" Maguire spiderman.

It's going great!
nessa11997 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
jajajajajjajajja is fantastic
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I love this sooooooo much! You have to update! If its gonna have Spidey in it can this be with like Lily to? I could see them getting along :D