Reviews for Kids, in 2012
majorshane chapter 1 . 4/22
I love this story and I love this chapter. My only complaint is why is the note signed CB? We (the audience) knows that's shield agent Clint Barton. The HIMYM gang isn't going to have any idea who CB is. Even if they knew about Hawkeye and the avengers, they would be extremely unlikely to make that connection. Even if the name Clint Barton was a household name synonymous with SHIELD and the avengers, the note still isn't hard proof. Any above average archer could have been talked into or paid to fire that shaft.
the grey mage chapter 4 . 2/8
this shit is comedy gold.
Spitfire303 chapter 4 . 1/24
Undeadhero143 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Allykrau chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Ahahaha oh god I love this! XD
AJ - Fiction Queen chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Fun story! Personally, one of the best I've read, although, I liked the first 3 chapters better. Keep up the good work though!
Peter chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I Googled "kids, this was the year your aunt Robin joined the Avengers" and this was one of the first responses. I LOVE this story. It's short, but the chapters are perfect. I particularly like Thor's friendship with Marshall (looking at Marshall's last name, I actually kind of thought something like this would happen).
qdon chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Even though your never gonna read this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love this and this is definetly in my top 7 mabe 5 fanfictions of all time of all fanfictions
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
OH my god this is beautiful! Everytime avengers came on id always call agent hill scherbatsky for laughs! THIS IS BEATIFUL!
majorshane chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I'm ok with an appearance of Spiderman in the next one! Lets see it!
Kmon13 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Yes I'm okay with it do one with spiderman, do one with Nick Fury and Bucky Barns too heck give HIMYM a twist by having Ted married to a superhero just for grins too.

Other than that I liked the Barney and Natasha meting on chapter 2 and the Nick Fury chapter could be a follow up to chapter 3 with Ted having to answer to taking Steve to a Freebee tournament knowing it would be overkill by making him go though SHIELD's version of boot camp while Steve attends that hotel with someone else like Aunt Robbin/Maria ...

Until then May the next chapter in your head be Marshal getting drunk with Thor and the Warrior Three in the gang's favorite bar.

TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
This is really funny! I hope you update again. :D
DickGraysonIsBae chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
This story was quite amusing in light of that finale! I wish you would continue it!
Marcus Rowland chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Enjoying this, I'd love to see more.
Marion Hood chapter 4 . 11/26/2013