Reviews for Kids, in 2012
Allykrau chapter 4 . 7/24
Ahahaha oh god I love this! XD
AJ - Fiction Queen chapter 4 . 5/21
Fun story! Personally, one of the best I've read, although, I liked the first 3 chapters better. Keep up the good work though!
Peter chapter 4 . 5/12
I Googled "kids, this was the year your aunt Robin joined the Avengers" and this was one of the first responses. I LOVE this story. It's short, but the chapters are perfect. I particularly like Thor's friendship with Marshall (looking at Marshall's last name, I actually kind of thought something like this would happen).
qdon chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Even though your never gonna read this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love this and this is definetly in my top 7 mabe 5 fanfictions of all time of all fanfictions
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
OH my god this is beautiful! Everytime avengers came on id always call agent hill scherbatsky for laughs! THIS IS BEATIFUL!
majorshane chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I'm ok with an appearance of Spiderman in the next one! Lets see it!
Kmon13 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Yes I'm okay with it do one with spiderman, do one with Nick Fury and Bucky Barns too heck give HIMYM a twist by having Ted married to a superhero just for grins too.

Other than that I liked the Barney and Natasha meting on chapter 2 and the Nick Fury chapter could be a follow up to chapter 3 with Ted having to answer to taking Steve to a Freebee tournament knowing it would be overkill by making him go though SHIELD's version of boot camp while Steve attends that hotel with someone else like Aunt Robbin/Maria ...

Until then May the next chapter in your head be Marshal getting drunk with Thor and the Warrior Three in the gang's favorite bar.

TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
This is really funny! I hope you update again. :D
DickGraysonIsBae chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
This story was quite amusing in light of that finale! I wish you would continue it!
Marcus Rowland chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Enjoying this, I'd love to see more.
Marion Hood chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I-Burnt-the-Popcorn chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
omg i love so much
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Of course it's okay! I would love to see spiderman!
KaseyStark-Banner chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Oh god this is amazing! I haven't laughed so hard! Keep up the work please it's wonderful
AvengersFanxd chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I loved your Xover. This is the first one I read that is actually well-written. As for Spiderman, I say go for it. They live in the same city, they'll meet sooner or later! Keep up the good work! I'd lOve to see more from Cap and Ted.