Reviews for Who's watching you now?
Wonderful story every chapter thank you
mermaid chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I spent many hours reading this today. Just couldn't put it down.
The Joan character's relationship with Reese in the Risk episode had some of the most appealing moments of all episodes from both seasons. It left this fan wanting so much more, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this tender and well written story.
Univarius chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I have really enjoyed reading your story tonight. You set a nice tone and the plot moves at a good pace. I like the way that you have characterised Finch and Reece's relationship and woven Megan and Joan's characters so well throughout your story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Plz write more chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I cant believe that the story is finished.T_T I thought it would be a long long story. I love your fanfic,please write more!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Oh very nice. A totally enjoyable read. Thank you very much.
CindyTeir chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I can't believe the writing in this story, it is excellent. The writing is well plotted, thoroughly thought out with care to keep the characters true to the TV show. There are a couple mistakes but the story far out weighs them. Keep writing please.
Naftie chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
*sniff sniff* Why do you make me have all these feelings?!

Such amazing writing. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Lilly B chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! You write very well!
Mamahub chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
*sniff, sniff* I can't believe it's over! And John is alone...again.

It has been a pleasure beta-reading your wonderful work and I hope that some new POI plot bunnies come to live in your barn soon! ;)
lionsassy chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
WOW. This is deep. This chapter has it all, hurt, fear, despair and understanding. I love Megan's last line, echoing John's line to her earlier. Great.
jankjay chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
I really like your writing. You've really got a gift for plotting and the characters are spot-on. Please consider continuing this series.
lucky93k chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Love your story,as always!
Oh,I really like your description of people caring for each other in the between John and I hope they can get Joan back update soon!
Lilly B chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter!
rose griffes chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
I had to skim a bit-I'm so squeamish that even reading about blood can be problematic. But this continues to be compelling.
Lilly B chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »