Reviews for Cake Makes Everyone Happy
Esperanz chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I like KaiShin better, anyway, so Kaito could have been a bit more mischievous, and that would have been fine with me!
CsillaDream chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
that was cute! :D
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ahh, that cute.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well, it started out as ShinKai but then when the frosting happened, they suddenly switched roles... I'm totally expecting Kaito to do something dirty in the bathroom, but oh well Fluff is nice and fluffy like cake The "I'm home!" and "Welcome back" were nice touches, all fluffy and the like
LMeg9.20 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Le Gasp! New looking review button! I must click it...

This was so cute. I loved reading every bit of it. I'm sure Glasses-kun will love it. Very nice birthday present to her. What was really fun was that I was eating cake while reading this. And no, it wasn't exactly ShinKai, but I would say that neither one acted completely submissive. They seemed more like equals that take turns.
Glowing Glasses chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow, the review button changed. XD

Anyway; this was adorably awesome, thank you very much!

You get five stars and a cookie!
foreverandeveralone chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I like it! and don't worry, I think it's neither KaiShin nor ShinKai, it's well balanced! love it!
Kimiko Nishimura chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Happy Birthday Glasses-san! [I don't know who you are, but I think it's sweet that Kaida-san wrote this for you...a sweetness comparable to Shinichi making the cake for Kaito.._]

This is a perfect oneshot! I like how the interaction between Kaito and Shinichi goes. It's not exactly Kaishin, more like an ambiguous simultaneous love between them. It does lean a little on the Shinkai side, though.

Aww, Kaida-san, you write the cutest fluff. And that's not meant to be a pun, by the way. The simple yet heart-touching descriptions make the fic so easy to read and be satisfied with, but it's also memorable. _

And...I can just imagine a Shinichi covered in batter and icing. Of course Kaito would like looking at it [what else in the kitchen was there to look at that was as sexy as a chocolate Shinichi]

You konw, it's really fun to imagine the ways that Shinichi horribly messes up. Maybe it's because he tries to bake... '' With baking, you use formulas that should be followed exactly. With plain cooking, you have a bit more flexibility, but cooking times should remain the same...

But it's fun that he made [read: TRIED to make] the fail-cake himself. If he went out to get one, even to decorate one, he'd probably run into trouble. _

Love this so much! I want to huggle you \_/ And I hope Glasses-san had a good birthday [or she's having one now that she's reading the cutesy fic!]