Reviews for The Mediator of the Salem Witch Trials
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 9/2
I absolutely love this story! I think the plot is amazing and it was such a neat twist to have Jesse go back to the past to save Suze instead of the other way around. I'm definitely interested to see what they'll try to do to escape Paul's malice and the impending hanging. They basically have ten days before the either Jesse will attempt to transport Suze's body to the future, or she'll have to try to bargain with Paul-or threaten him-to get him to back off. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Yondaime Namikaze chapter 5 . 4/11
You need to update this story more often! I had to go back and reread all the chapters to remember what happened!

Seriously, though, I love this story: the setting and plot line. Definitely hope to see more soon! :)
Loveday Lilystone chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Hi! I'm sort of assuming you're not going to update this again, it's been so long! However, I'm going to BEG you to update because I think this is a great idea for a story and I'm really curious as to where you'll take it! Just as a note, when you're talking about hanging a person you say 'hanged' not 'hung'. I'm just nitpicking though! It's a really good story and I really hope you carry on!
Lol that girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Please please write another chapter! I beg you
Lol that girl chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Heyy! Really like your storie think it's amazing! When are you honing to write more? Please write more soon!
OMG chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
This is amazing! Love the twist in the end!
Reader chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This is a fantastic chapter! I never saw that coming. Definitely gonna keep up with this one. I think it's still on my favorites list. (too lazy to log in)

Keep up the good work/writing! :)
Amelia Rivers chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I loved every bit of it, although it's very hard to accept your version of suze against the bold, brave, suze portrayed by Meg Cabot. Do continue the story!
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Wow i love it and i would love it if u updated soon. Also i just did my first fanfic and if u have time maybe u could Read and review. Im not sure if its good enough since i only got 2. Thx and goodjob Update
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Elizabeth Proctor
I hope I don't get into trouble for using that name . If you've read the Crucible you'd understand why I'm saying this. If you haven't you should read the book . Its really nice for a book that is really really old . I enjoyed the story. I just wanna know one thing did you read the Crucible . Anyway hope you don't hate this comment cause I know I didn't really comment on your story . Instead I went on and on about the Crucible. I hope You have read .
;) xoxo
catiecat14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this it's awesome i love the mediator books i wish meg cabot would make moremediator books
serena-jean chapter 2 . 7/28/2012