Reviews for The Mediator of the Salem Witch Trials
Yondaime Namikaze chapter 5 . 4/11
You need to update this story more often! I had to go back and reread all the chapters to remember what happened!

Seriously, though, I love this story: the setting and plot line. Definitely hope to see more soon! :)
Loveday Lilystone chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Hi! I'm sort of assuming you're not going to update this again, it's been so long! However, I'm going to BEG you to update because I think this is a great idea for a story and I'm really curious as to where you'll take it! Just as a note, when you're talking about hanging a person you say 'hanged' not 'hung'. I'm just nitpicking though! It's a really good story and I really hope you carry on!
Lol that girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Please please write another chapter! I beg you
Lol that girl chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Heyy! Really like your storie think it's amazing! When are you honing to write more? Please write more soon!
OMG chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
This is amazing! Love the twist in the end!
Reader chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This is a fantastic chapter! I never saw that coming. Definitely gonna keep up with this one. I think it's still on my favorites list. (too lazy to log in)

Keep up the good work/writing! :)
Amelia Rivers chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I loved every bit of it, although it's very hard to accept your version of suze against the bold, brave, suze portrayed by Meg Cabot. Do continue the story!
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Wow i love it and i would love it if u updated soon. Also i just did my first fanfic and if u have time maybe u could Read and review. Im not sure if its good enough since i only got 2. Thx and goodjob Update
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Elizabeth Proctor
I hope I don't get into trouble for using that name . If you've read the Crucible you'd understand why I'm saying this. If you haven't you should read the book . Its really nice for a book that is really really old . I enjoyed the story. I just wanna know one thing did you read the Crucible . Anyway hope you don't hate this comment cause I know I didn't really comment on your story . Instead I went on and on about the Crucible. I hope You have read .
;) xoxo
catiecat14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this it's awesome i love the mediator books i wish meg cabot would make moremediator books
serena-jean chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Great
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Please update
i wish you could delete lmao chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I think this has the beginnings of a really interesting story and I really hope you decide to continue it because I assure you I will continue to read it! Please update soon!