Reviews for The End of All Things
hurricanedrunkk chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was so beautiful. :') you upped my finger count too haha.
MusicalChick13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I normally don't cry while reading things. But this made me tear up and absolutely broke my heart. It was so well-written and eloquent, and I could totally see this happening. I loved it. The only word I think does justice to this is "beautiful." Kudos.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So incredibly poignant. Very well written. Thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So, so beautiful
lariz18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
My creys! :( Thank you for writing this. It is beautiful- yet so sad. I'm happy that they got to talk for the last time though. No spoilers and all that. My beautiful, tragic OTP. :(
Namei chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
If you said this was the legit Doctor Who ending, I would have believed you. Absolutely amazing. I almost feel bad for asking for an epilogue.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was terrible! I mean, well, not terrible. Beautiful writing as always and wonderful story. But terrible of you to make me want to cry! Aww but it was so sweet and so sad!
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ok, crying ... Crying is cool. Sob. Riiiiiiiivvvverrrrrrrrrrr!

I think you are probably right that this is plausible. As much as I want it fixed, I know it won't be. I like your idea and the way you wrote it. It is very effective.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
beautiful, but I think one of the saddest things I have ever read...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
*sobs quietly*

That was beautiful. I don't think there's much else I can say. I'm such a sucker for tragic love stories. Gorgeous writing, excellent characterization... It was fantastic.