Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quantum Rock
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
First of all, it's been a seriously long time since this has been updated. Second of all, it's extremely rude for people to repeatedly correct Jack or anyone who calls Harry his son. He's raised the boy ten years and they probably both think of each other as father and son, so it would probably offend them if someone kept doing that.
Jewlbunny chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Lol. I like it. Hope to read more soon.
Silver Dragon Master chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
you should update
DracoDreams-2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Very Interesting Keep it up this looks like it could get good as A fan of Eureka I think it will be interesting
Maybe Hermione will want to come home with Harry and get her Mind blown after all Jack Married Allison and James Married Lilly Potters Love Smart Woman
billjenny6972 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Please Please please continue this story. It's an original and interesting read!
Crais117 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
oh yeah its goin' down
JulietIsShakespearesPrincess chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Isn't is kind of an oxymoron when you call Harry Jack's son, but then call him Zoe's cousin?
FlashDevil chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Where's Zoe ?
BunnyBear27 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Well that's something different that I have never read. I liked it but it went a little to fast for me and so i was a little confusing but it was cool. Way new way of seeing harry thank for writing it and expressing your imagination.
Jostanos chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Hello?
Largo? Are you here? are ya going to update your fics soon?

They are good ya know. :)
Starman800 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This is a good story, i hope you continue it. Would love to read more.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I love this story! It's very Eureka!
My Current Reading List chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
You seem to have it. Good job. Can't hardly wait for a new chapter.
RoyceTheHedgehog chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I don't mean to flame but Harry would go to a American School not a British School
m-f42 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Good start, can't wait to read more.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »