Reviews for Drop of Blood
Holy shit man! You. Are. A. Genius! X3
SilverKnight17 chapter 6 . 1/31
the way u ended it, that was good
Schattenlos chapter 3 . 1/30
Great divergence and use the other siblings instead of the usual norm of cornelia/euphie ones
Schattenlos chapter 1 . 1/30
Good start, how naruto got thrown from his world to lelouch, and making him pledge his loyalty in that kind of ritual... Pretty good story imho, keep it up
JittottiJ chapter 6 . 1/13
Yay, some NaruxC.C.! Loved the way you did the Mao scene! A bit of justification for the viceroy (sub) really nice (and which makes sense!). A bit of LuluxKallen if I am not mistaken which is always nice, my only regret is that "Omega" doesn't have a Kitsune mask (ANBU type) or isn't called "Kitsune", "Kyuu" or something like that.

Hope that you update soon!
Jarjaxle chapter 6 . 1/11
Carine...Is Really just Blood-lusting Inbreed Utter Moron...ain't she? She just Fired...T E A M... T!? And lost the Best Weapon Against BK And NAruto! XD I Love when Britannia Is So dump that they are as good letting Lelouch to run them over! So Suzaku, Cecile and Lloyd are leaving...and going to be rebels? I hope so...Imagine...Guren and Lancelot busting their way trough Britannia Forces...Glorious Sight.

And Mao is Dead. Good Riddance.
Velial13 chapter 6 . 1/10
It may sound cliche but - "Aww", the last scene is cute... anyway, thanks for the chapter, good luck!
GravityTonttu chapter 6 . 1/10
Seemingly major NarutoxCC shipping in this chapter. I liked it a lot. And Suzakus' revelation is an event that never gets less satisfying whenever I encounter it in fandom.
C2's name was never mentioned. I think it was kept secret so her character would be more mysterious and interesting.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 6 . 1/10
good to see you posting again.

Im guessing the artist liscense was with CC's name. honestly, i dont think it was ever stated.

-TCM
Saint River chapter 6 . 1/9
Nice development on Suzaku. Now he truly hates Britannia.
TheKingOfGames24 chapter 6 . 1/9
These naruto x cc moments are beautiful. Keep updating
Shadowdragondanny chapter 6 . 1/9
Not bad so far
The Arsenal chapter 6 . 1/9
Hell yeah! NarutoxCC is a go! Magnificient chapter as always, sorry if I am sounds like your usual sycophants reviewer or something, my English isn't good... But really, this chapter is good, what with butterflies flew everywhere like this... Man, I wonder what will become of Suzaku who truly hated Britannians like this? Will he join Lelouch's cause?
DynamicFuzionz chapter 6 . 1/9
Nice chapter mate! The interaction between C.C. And Naruto was sweet! I have a feeling in the future thr naruto might die as zero in his "requiem" if you get that far, but then then again I'm just speculating. Anyway good job with the writing and the story so far is superb!
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 1/9
love this chapter. i eagerly await the next one