Reviews for Cup of Coffee
I love it a lot!
17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow...wow...
Boy On Strings chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ouch, much sadness here. Killing me man. There was a lot of emotion here that was spot on. I think anyone who has ever had a breakup that they didn't want to go through, even for the right reasons could empathize.

Great work, I could practically feel Derek's pain at the end as he slipped down to the floor. Nothing stronger than the very last line of the story.
Venus chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Do not leave this as a one off PLEASE I am loving this soooo much I wanna see Stiles Fight for Derek... Ohhh this could make for a wonderful epic!
dreamer2322 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
love this story :)
TeenWolfDerekxStiles chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Omg, I cried a little bit. But I'm very happy with this story.

First, I'm happy that you didn't make Derek a complete asshole to stiles while he gave him the bad news. (Even tho he broke his heart) Like some stories when they break up, Derek is alwaysa cold heartless bitch who tells stiles that (I never did love you" and "You mean nothing to me". And I hate it when people do that. But you... you STILL shown that Derek still loved stiles, and showed Derek's emotional side.

I', not saying that Derek made I great choice(Which he DIDN'T) But i'm happy that he didn't hurt stiles with hurtfull words. (But he did...but not like .."I hate you" and stuff like that) ..

Sorry if this doesn't make any since lol. I'm just hoping that you know what I mean... lol gahhh, Please let this make someeee since.

P/s Lovedddd the story (:

-Marina(:
Glamdust chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
OMG! I honestly almost cried. now you have to write more, pleas. It's so gorgeous.
shb85 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
oh poor baby! make it better for him please! :) thanks for the story it was good - sad, sucky, but good