Reviews for Crazy Train
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 1/26
This was also very nice, as everything you write!
laurieglory chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwww. I hate it when they blow veins like that! Mine are horrible and it doesn't take a demon to blow them. :( I hope you're better now!

Nicely done. :)
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Loved the story and I'm sorry you had another episode. Here is to finding a cure and you getting better!

I thought you have the nurse as a Demon due to the fact that she kept blowing the IV lines (btw that does suck and hurts like bitch!)

Thank you for the story.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You did a wonderful job writing this story from Sam's POV.

I felt sorry for him and love how you wrote protective, worried and angry big brother Dean.

I'm glad that Dean took care of the demon nurse and doctor.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I'm sorry that you had another bad experience with the medical field.

Until next time, take care.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh man, poor Sam, being awake for that stuff. Unfortunately, it's all to real sometimes.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Dean looks to—in his eyes—an empty back seat and adds, "And no help from you!" - I loved that! :D

Without it, I would spin away and the others would take me away. - I think they both do that for each other. Although, to be fair, Sam has had more random and not random creatures/people try to do him in... Poor Sam.

Great story! Really, super freaky with all the crazy medical people, though... Scary.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww Sammy! Y_Y He's been through so much!

I like this very much )

Kisses

R.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Gods...this was beautiful and wrenching and ohhhh...SAM. I'm so glad Dean was there to take care of him, guard him - and yes, Dean this season is a twitchy one. He's hard to hold still and yeah, he has that constant thrum of anger underneath. But, ohhhh, how he never loses his guiding star. Perfect story is perfect. Thank you, sweetie.

*HUGS*

Mandy
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Great story. You were actually treated this way? There are some serious psychos in the medical profession. I hope the quacks that mistreated you were fired.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Bitchy nurses and doctors are so dangerous, at least with the Winchesters it's usually actual evil and not human meanness.
Webster chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Aw, poor sick crazy Sam! And sorry you had another attack.

And totally evil nurses! (I feel his pain, I was in the hospital for 26 hours last winter, came out with 4 separate vein bruises, one of which I didn't remember getting.)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'm all for awareness on conditions. I knew I had diabetes before anybody else, but I was a kid, my best friend had gotten it before me and everybody said "what are the odd's" so it took a coma and a few seconds of being legally dead and finally everybody belived me. :) I loved the story, as I've said before I'm not a huge first person story gal, but you did a superb job of describing Sam's insanity. Bravo my friend, can't wait for what you give us next. :) Nicole.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Demons everywhere... And that sounds like one miserable illness. Cure definitely needed. Good chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love this story, very well done.