Reviews for 74th Hunger Games Challenge: We Always Were
stjohn27 chapter 10 . 4/26
I’ve always loved the end of this chapter where Peeta realizes his whole life with his mother has trained him for the Games...his mother...the ultimate Career...
ireadzforhugz chapter 21 . 4/12
Iola
IsTheFireCatching chapter 27 . 3/13
This has been, and always will be, the best fanfiction. I've read it 4 times now. I love it more than the actual book :D
RJStephenson chapter 27 . 12/11/2017
Wow... This was my first ever Hunger Games fic and I just want to say, I am super glad that this was my first HG Fic.
baldcoder chapter 27 . 10/11/2017
It was a really great story till the last two chapters. I'm just not following the 'They have to break up, but still be seen as a couple'? Maybe I'm just missing something.
BTF97 chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Your Effie is out of this world amazing
llmarmalade chapter 27 . 10/9/2017
Ahh... I'm sad they are being forced apart. And ugh Gale. Just stop
llmarmalade chapter 26 . 10/8/2017
The Rebel plan seems to not make a lot of sense. But I love having Seneca be a rebel. It makes the whole thing make way more sense. I like getting a peek into the rebel plan. Now the reverse of canon is occurring with the two being separated against their will.
llmarmalade chapter 25 . 10/8/2017
I liked the twist of having the friends and family be the mutts. Creepy. Having them do the nightlock for real was interesting. More Romeo and Juliet than I like but the circumstances are different.
llmarmalade chapter 23 . 10/8/2017
I love Katniss's speech. So tender and loving. Quite a bit more words than she usually uses but near death probably makes that possible. Plus I have always suspected she was a lot better with them than she gave herself credit for.
llmarmalade chapter 23 . 10/8/2017
I love how she declares her love. So sweet. And Buttercup was Peeta's gift.
llmarmalade chapter 22 . 10/8/2017
Ahh the cave scene. Quite a bit more steamy. But once again we have such positive character development on the part of Effie. And Gale shows he has some humanity though he still makes it all about him. And the story was so cute.
llmarmalade chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
I love your version of the Feast so much that I sometimes forget it isn't canon. Thresh here is so well developed even though he only appears in one scene. A throwaway character in the book you added a backstory to.
llmarmalade chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
Effie again. She is so smart. The cave scene is flipped with Katniss trying to hide from the cameras which was a good choice.
llmarmalade chapter 19 . 10/6/2017
Ahh the cave. I like this one better. I take back my pity for Gale. He's being such a "nice guy". Ugh! Love Effie as usual. I wasn't fond of her in the book but your Effie is just amazing.