Reviews for Honestly Harry - The Unplottable Discoveries
mckertis chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Just cant be rid of stupid songs, can you ? Jamming in singing crap is another mark of crappy fanfic.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 37 . 3/27/2016
Eh, lots of summer fluff and tons of dancing around the issue of sticking it in as if it were some pinnacle of intimacy and all the other hanky panky they got around to all the time counted for nothing. Its probably a very good idea to keep the vacations in separate books from school years and all the story progress happening there.
shade656 chapter 27 . 2/21/2016
I like your stories, but they need to be heavily edited for typos, grammar, and consistency. Bill was at Potter Manor when Harry explained the whole chamber of secrets thing. Ginny's birthday gift of self-inking quills, when you wrote they where going to be using fountain pens. The fact Mrs. Weasley already knows about their sleeping arraignment. These all detract from your overall good writing.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/10/2016
Was Ginny's confession of not wanting to be so sexual supposed to be believable? She's been over the top aggressive with Harry since she before her 10th birthday. And now all of the sudden we're supposed to believe that wasn't what she wanted. I don't buy it at all. She is a scarlet woman or more to the point, a scarlet little girl.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/9/2016
So, the family with the kids asks a stranger to babysit their kids. What kind of parents do that? She could be a pedophile for all they know. They should have cancelled their dinner and had room service instead of endangering their children's lives.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
The advice that Tony gave Harry was terrible advice for a married couple. Yes, one partner can make independent decisions, but not when those acts affect the partnership. Ginny showed how much disrespect she has for Harry and their marriage by acting independently. All decisions that affect the other person should be discussed. It is a partnership after all.

There's not a shower much less a bathroom on a cruise ship that two people can fit in at the same time much less three.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
Typical Ginny. It's about her. She doesn't care about the consequences of her actions. She doesn't care about anyone except herself, but what do you expect from an 11 year old. She's still a spoiled rotten child
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
So, they aren't going to have intercourse until Ginny is 15, which is in three years? Hermione will be almost 17 by then. Are we really supposed to believe that these kids are going to wait three years considering they are already doing everything except intercourse? It seems to me that on the pace you have them, it will be likely three weeks not three years.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
I'm so tired of Ginny's brothers threatening him all the time. It's so repetitive and unneeded.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
You said that Ginny's would have a marriage to plan for. You meant a wedding, right? A marriage and a wedding are two different things.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
So, we're supposed to believe that sexually aggressive Ginny is now all of the sudden concerned? She's been trying to get into Harry's pants since she was nine years old!
bkerrmom1 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I love that you gave Myrtle a ghost boyfriend. I have not seen that concept before. Excellent story.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 37 . 10/7/2015
Awesome chapter I finally got around to reading this chapter after starting awhile ago and loved it about to start the next one and looks forward to it!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 32 . 6/9/2015
It would be great if Harry and his girl's became animagi
ThunderClaw03 chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
A whole hell of a lot surprises