Reviews for Sweet: A Red Rover, Red Rover Episode Tag
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/23
Strong stuff and very well written :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The show may not have chosen to go down this path, but you've done a nice job writing what could have happened. It's bleak and a little heartbreaking and very much in keeping with Jane's character. Thanks for sharing!
liv.einziger chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I think the beauty of fanfiction is in how we can play not only with what is canon in the show, what has happened and will happen, but with what could happen or could have happened, and I think your tag is a great example of that. You wrote it so believably that for a moment I could imagine a whole path the show is not going to go through, a path that we can, as fic writers, explore as much as we want to, and have great things come out of it.

Great piece! (And I miss you!)
Angelika chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It is sooo good! Especially the end, it just broke my heart ;C And everything sounds exactly like Jane. I absolutely love it!

Sorry for my English, I'm still learning
CastilineFantasy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ooow :$-just perfect...

The end broke my heart :'(
macisgate chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Just absolutely wonderful! My favorite tag for this episode.
CMemlovr chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh wow, just...wow. I loved the short sharp ending you wrote in there, it made me want to reach out and hug him! Thank you for writing this :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Im so sad that Jane is losing his mind. That scene was just heartbreaking and I got a feeling its gonna get worse during the Finale. Thanks for writing this, I really wondered what was going through his mind during that moment :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ahhh, that was so sad :(
mentalistfan123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
WAHHHH. It was perfect! AND SO SAD. BUT PERFECT.

I NEVER GET TO READ TAGS IN JANE'S POV BUT THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. :D

awesome tag! :D
wavesofred chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
AHHHH - that is my crying voice.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is so beautifully bleak. You have managed to capture the emotional connection many of us shippy viewers see between Jane and Lisbon - and yet also set the emotional stage for the coming separation.

The end is so perfectly written:

"I lost her, and she doesn't even know it.

...

"Because she's too sweet.

...

"Eight years.

"Eight years, and she still hasn't learned.

"I can't be fixed."
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I can totally "hear" this happening in Jane's head, if we take what the writers have given us at face value. He would give up Lisbon to save her, of that I am sure. Great tag! I really enjoyed it.
Barby Moonazeflauker chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow... It's amazing! I was almost crying when I read the end! I love it. Excuse me if my english is not very good, I'm still learning. :D I easily can imagine watching this on TV! Keep it up!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is seriously depressing. I guess you already know that.

Anyways, it is certainly well-written, and I like it, though I disagree with the content (except the part of Jane wanting to be with Lisbon. That I agree with whole-heartedly. I always knew you were a shipper. Its okay to admit it, really...)

Now go and read Donnamours tag to see WHY I disagree with Janes motives and thoughts here, because she totally made me believe her theory ;-) And I bet it will cheer you up.

See you for the review, at the latest. Otherwise, Im always reachable per PM, if you want to discuss the episode )