Reviews for Profile
Very good story!
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
wow this is cool
lilcupcake03 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
love this! can't wait to see more Neric fics from you! :)
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This story is so sweet! And it's so great to have another author who writes for Eric/Nell!

I really loved your characterisation, their voices felt really true to character. And I LOVED how he saved her picture at the end! I can so see that happening! I really hope you write more for these two, they're such a sweet couple and I really liked this!
RoseTylerRun chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Aww...I like Eric and Nell. They are quite a cute duo. It would be sweet if they got together. I liked this fic. It was in character and quite sweet. Thanks for sharing it. :)
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
When I'm babysitting and forced to watch cartoons one that I tolarate better than most is Phineas and Ferb! I *adore* this story! There is not enough Eric/Nell fics out there. For some reason I cannot fully comprehend people like to write stories pairing her with G.? Anyway thank you for this! It was very well done, the character's voices were all clear, distinct, and completely recognizable.

Hetty was adorable, although I'm not sure why she said she was "retiring to her quarters" instead of saying she was going home or to her office. She doesn't sleep at the office like G. does.

I wonder if I missed an episode where Nell said she didn't like kids. For some reason, I can't quite see that.

Eric, oh Eric he was perfect. After all of the akwardness and tripping over his words he said the perfect thing. I can definitely see him saying it too. Great job!

I hope you write more stories for NCIS:LA, dealing with all the characters, but particularly our favorite geeks.