Reviews for Words Really Do Hurt
PsychO99 chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Oh my goodness, that story was amazing! :) I loved the suspense, and the scenes actually during the surgery, and i just LOVED the scene at the very end when Shawn is holding the baby and Juliet has her head on his shoulder. :) i had the biggest smile on my face as i read that. :) Very well done. :)
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
I just read this story for the second time, loved it ! Poor Shawn ! And I could totally see him doing something like that, donating his kidneys ! Loved this anyways !
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Just read it all! Really good but it needs a better summery because I almost overlooked it.
GlOmP3R chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Loved it. Awesome, kickass story (:
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Wow I absolutely loved this story! I've read so many psych fanfics and this is easily one of my favorites!
RedHotPickleFace chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Oh course my finger slips and I click post review on my previous incomplete review. -_- sorry.

I was just saying that I've read almost every single Psych fic ever created (on fanfiction and psychfic) and this is one of my favourites ever. You are amazing and this story just blew me away!

P.S. The summary for this story does not do this story justice!

- Red
RedHotPickleFace chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god. This is one of the best Psych fics ever written. It's in my top 3 favourites and I've read alm
cmcaggia3 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
OMG I finnally ous this agian after remembering its greatness and it was just as perfect the second time around! Wow- you truly have talent in writing. Once again I am sobbing, laughing, shocked and just in general happy. Thank you for 16 chapters of amazing 3
Cindy Schriver chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
This was an amazing story. You are VERY talented thank you for writing this.
Time Vortex chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
An exciting read! )
purpleykt chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
Thanks for making my day. I love psych and you really did it justice!
somebody's sister chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved this story so so so so so so so much! It was awesome and really well written and full of Shawn whump and a bit of Shawn and Jules and I loved the whole Father/Son thing you had in this! I really liked the fact that Sam was the one that Shawn donated his kidney to and I like that Lassie was the one that was the match. I also loved that farmers house. Thanks for writing this! I LOVED it!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Nice story!
Kinda feel like everyone's acting a little overboard and OOC on that printed sheet but meh
Can't wait to read what happens next!
Post U Later chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Awww How Sweet Was This Chapter! XD
Jules Found Out That Lassie Was The One To Give Shawn A Kidney. I Wonder If Anyone Else Knows... I Doubt It! XP
& There's A Little Shawn Too! Aww X3
This Was An Amazing Story! I Really Liked It... Not I REALLY LOVED IT! X3 Can't Wait For Another Super Fic From You! X)
Post U Later chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Wow! You Totally Had Me On The Ropes! I Thought Shawn Was At The End Of His Ropes For Awhile! Thank God!
& Lassie Was The Donor Right?