Reviews for Transitional Thoughts
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 5/17
I always love how tender Damon can be!
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 5/17
It seems like she is trying to talk herself into loving Damon!
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Both chapters were amazing and while I'm just now warming up to Damon I think he and Elena are awesome together and just what each if them need.
booboobegone chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
That was really a nice epilogue. I enjoy your style and feel that it will get better with time, like a good aged whisky! ;)
booboobegone chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I like how you write. Very "compelling" as it's keeping me from my bedtime!
Carroline17 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Loved this short story about Elena's feelings after transitioning. I hope they don't take too long to get together after she turns into a vampire... I'm getting sick and tired of how many times I saw Damon's disappointed face when it came to Elena's choices and feelings towards. Just for once, I wish Stefan is the one who is blown off whilst Damon gets her. After all, the way I see it, Vampire Diaries is not really about Elena and Stefan... it's about Damon and Elena's journey together...
So... GO DELENA! Can't wait for Season 4 :D
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Enx2103 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Aww, that was sweet. I kind of like that he only kissed her forehead. It was the whole "ill wait for you" thing in a way. Like hell wait for her to mature as a vamp and not be all newborn-y and stuff. And the line "Vampires may not be able to change as time passes yet we are still subjected to the change around us" Yeah, i loved it. Good stufff )
Tinyflyer02 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Great job! I love that their bond isn't ONLY a romantic one. Their friendship has always been a joy to see. That is what started to bring Damon's humanity back even before he had fallen in love with Elena. :)
twistedcandy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really liked this fic! I also loved the title, I have absolutely no idea why though:p

Awesome job!
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Same here, although for the first couple of episodes I'm kind of hoping they will approach it how they did in the books after Elena drowned and was turned.

I really liked your one-shot by the way, great job :)
reina108 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was amazing!
Enx2103 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
"Maybe she was the only one to realize it but maybe it was her time to just die." ! Perfect.

I really like the idea of her thinking shes actually dying cause lately shes been annoying me with the whole damsel in distress, center of the universe type of thing. But the fact that she thought that they would be better without her made me feel sympathy for her here

"...last couple of months since she last died" made me thin k of how the doc told Alrick "How many times can you die without having some effect on you." Besides now being a vamp i wonder if that works for Elena too, even without the ring.

Of course you made it a Delena, haha. Your shipper heart p
TVD's Cutest Crazy chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
In regard to your third authors note I never thought of that before its actually a very interesting idea. I hope you continue this and include that idea!