Reviews for Undercover Trouble
Psyche Castle chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
This was a great story! Cant wait to read more!
trekkifulron chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Fun fic.
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
good job I liked this ch.
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
great chapter
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Epic
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
this is awesome,
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
a training fight between ziva and beckett, now that I want to see :D
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
good chapter
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
nice
ObsessiveWriter13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I really like this. ive read a few NCIS/Castle fics but most people stray from the characters and make them different. I like how you keep their personalities and capture their essences. :D Good Job
Spitfire303 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
wow this is amazing :-)
HorseGirl112 chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Great story!
HorseGirl112 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I am really enjoying this so far, but there is one typo I would like to point out. During the Caskett response to why they work together, you have "Beckett did deny it..." and I'm pretty sure that should be "Beckett didn't deny it..."
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
Like your fic.
There is one mistake which is kinda important that you get right...
You spelled the movie "Greece" which is a country, the movie from 1978 is spelled " Grease" just thought you oughta know..
rickkate3 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Hi. I found this Story on your profile, i think about two weeks ago. I hadnt time to read it, work and life was a little bit busy. Im not really a fan of crossovers, i dont know why. But i have to confess, you choose two of my favorite shows,...:)))))))
And,...I LOVED IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
And by the way, the song was just perfect. I love this song, and i would be more than to see the four sing the song together. But, its just a dream. Once again: THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS MORE THAN PERFECT STORY!
What can i say, im a double shipper here...;))))))))))
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »