Reviews for Undercover Trouble
trekkifulron chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Fun fic.
kiarwyn chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
good job I liked this ch.
kiarwyn chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
great chapter
kiarwyn chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Epic
kiarwyn chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
this is awesome,
kiarwyn chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
a training fight between ziva and beckett, now that I want to see :D
kiarwyn chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
good chapter
kiarwyn chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
nice
kiarwyn chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I really like this. ive read a few NCIS/Castle fics but most people stray from the characters and make them different. I like how you keep their personalities and capture their essences. :D Good Job
Spitfire303 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
wow this is amazing :-)
HorseGirl112 chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Great story!
HorseGirl112 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I am really enjoying this so far, but there is one typo I would like to point out. During the Caskett response to why they work together, you have "Beckett did deny it..." and I'm pretty sure that should be "Beckett didn't deny it..."
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
Like your fic.
There is one mistake which is kinda important that you get right...
You spelled the movie "Greece" which is a country, the movie from 1978 is spelled " Grease" just thought you oughta know..
rickkate3 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Hi. I found this Story on your profile, i think about two weeks ago. I hadnt time to read it, work and life was a little bit busy. Im not really a fan of crossovers, i dont know why. But i have to confess, you choose two of my favorite shows,...:)))))))
And,...I LOVED IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
And by the way, the song was just perfect. I love this song, and i would be more than to see the four sing the song together. But, its just a dream. Once again: THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS MORE THAN PERFECT STORY!
What can i say, im a double shipper here...;))))))))))
sakura2113 chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
I absolutely love it and thank you for finishing it. I really hope there is a sequel or you write more cross-overs for them.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »