Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of X
TTrunks chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Lol that's awesome. I am wondering if we'll ever get to see Harry in you story. He seems to barely be in it, I know it's probably because the mutants are trying to stay "in the background", but still a bit of interaction would be nice.
Starsinger chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
After that pretty little speech, Kitty gets picked? Interesting...
Starsinger chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
BOUT DAMN TIME! I saw an update in my inbox for this story and nearly went into shock! Serious intrigue, and those who haven't read this story are really missing something special!
Youkay94 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
wow oh wow...interesting mix up...so i presume there would be no interaction btw 'The Golden Trio' and the 'Xmen' coz seems to me a show down in arithimacy btw hermoine and kitty shouldnt be brushed off
Starsinger chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Love it. Although, when you were describing Umbridge, I did begin to wonder if you were actually describing a certain former Alaska Governor. Description fit her as well. Oh well, you nailed Snape. Nice to know he spreads the "nastiness" to everyone except Slytherin! Looking forward to more!
Starsinger chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Okay, I knew that Kitty would end up in Ravenclaw with that mind of hers, and Illyana would end up in Slytherin with her history. But, I'd have thought that Peter would end up in Gryffindor. Oh, well, Rachael should have fun over there! Love the chapter! Looking forward to more.
paili-chan chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I know Umbitch can be such a bitch! But WHY is she assuming that Illyana and the others are Muggles? I mean SURE one them made the MISTAKE of asking what a muggle was, but the fact that they came back with wizarding jargen seconds later, should have been enough proof for even Umbitch that they MIGHT be witches and wizards. I mean where else does she think a group of 'muggles' would even know words like apparition, potions, and even know about St. Mungos which they said they were on their way to try and fix Kurt's supposed polyjuice induced accident that gave him his unique appearance? With so many wizarding words that were used by the supposed muggles, yet the hag STILL sicked the aurors on them with the accusation of them being muggles illegally being in Diagon Alley with an unknown magical creature?
Starsinger chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Ah, the plot thickens. Looking forward to more!
Amokitty chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
So looking forward to reading this story, and what an auspicious beginning! Two favorite fandoms that taste great together! Love the Kiotrness and can't wait to read the rest of it.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hey, the real cutie from HP is that kid who played Neville Longbottom, that boy is HOT! Cute story, interested to see more, and have the feeling that the gang is going to see parts of London that aren't normally seen!