Reviews for Square Pegs
Beautiful
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Lovely period piece, I like
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
YUM! Awesome writing hon! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Sweet, poignant, and well written. Thanks for sharing. Silversimon.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
If you like slash, vamps, and rogue Edward , then you will like this one shot. Its as much in character for these two as slash can be.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Knowing ofcourse that vaseline is really not the best idea, buy hey they are vampires, xx
A chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I loved it. Their love is beautiful. You're such a wonderful writer. Well done on a magnificent story! :)

Also to the homophobic person who thought it was a good idea to insult the author like that, perhaps your should know a few things. First, people have been doing 'gay' acts for hundreds of years, love is love. Also, S.M has given permission for fiction writers to use her characters freely. She wouldn't care, but what does that matter. It gives you no right to say such horrible words. If men want to love men, who are you to say no! 'Cos you'll never stop them.
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
It was awesome!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love the concept of Edward playin' Robin Hood while takin' out the trash LOL!
Funny, we've forgotten how hard it must have been {and still is most places, unfortunately} for gays to live together without the whispers!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Gah, this is FANTASTIC! Why haven't you ever entered my CarlWard or Slash/BackSlash contests?! I need mooooore!
BeaniesAndBowTies chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This story was so sweet and unique! I really loved it. Talented writer and lovely story.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was SOO good! Exceptional as always!
I might have to make Carlisle and Edward my new ship.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
:-)
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
"There wasn't anything for her to leave. With you gone . . . I was nothing. She thought she cared about me, but it was you, the man you make me. Without you . . . there was nothing to love."

I had never read the angle of Esme loving Edward more. That was interesting. The story itself was magnificent. I loved the historical aspects of it, but even more, I loved the awakening of a very dense Carlisle.

This will definitely be a favorite of mine. I'm glad bluedragoninamber rec'd it to me.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Of all the non canon pairings, I think Carlisle and Edward make the most sense. They do FIT. Carlisle was so lonely before he changed Edward. The addition of Esme is a valid reason for Edward’s departure.
This was full of longing and desperate need. The ending was full of romance and hope. Very well written. Thank you.