Reviews for Dark Day
who am I chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
The Dark Magician has purple eyes. *stares at auther like she's crazy*
Jerrie chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I thought that you were talking about Anzu at first before you said he and then I thought that you were talking about Seto Kaiba. It was the Dark Magician all along. You confused me.
Orange and the Yoh-muse 35 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Uwai, have i mentioned how i absolutely ADORE your writing? XDD although it was a little...strange. ah well, humorous and awesome-ly written. XDD
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
OO Yea, that is pretty weird, the whole time I thought you were going to say it was Seto-kun...but that's okay, I was just a little freaked out
D: Then you laughed your butt off
Me: *sweatdrop*
Yami: What? Is the authoress trying to deny it? We have photogentic proof!
A: - Yami...
Yami: Yes?
A: Just because I encourage her to tell the truth, doesn't mean blackmailing her into it is a good idea
Yami: Aw dammit.
Me: U...Well that was actually pretty nice, hehe...I liked it
Katt26 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
darnit, you confused me! i thought it was kaiba
yeaka chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
*blinks* i was so sure he was talking about seto... O_O well, that surprised me. _ but it was still.. sweet somehow. i liked it _!
Takuro chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow... that confused me, first it was Seto (whom is SAFELY, at least I hope, preserved in the matchmaker's purse for Ryou... FAIRYDUST ROCKS!)... than, I thought it was RYOU! (No no no, he definitely, must fall head over in heels, thinking Seto's a girl... SETO!) Phew... Dark Magician. You are my goddess.
Shieba chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Whee! My fav pairing! *jumps in joy* This goes straight to my favourites!
Wings of Fire chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
*chokes* A card! How... different...

*shakes head* Whew. That freaked me out a little. Great fic though!
Yuen chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I thought it was Kaiba! And it turns out to be the Dark Magician! *falls over laughing* Er, no offense, it's a GREAT story, I loved it! You're a great writer! Possibly the best writer on ! I've read some of your other Yu Gi Oh fics and Fairydust was the best of all!
corset bruises chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
All I can say is.. Wow! All that time, I thought it was Seto, just like everyone else. It was really good though.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Ya know I thought you was talking about Seto but i guess not It's very good though

Its very weird

very very weird
Erandir chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
wow d00d.. that's so weird, I was all thinkin it was Kaiba, cuz that's what is sounds like, ya know? But then it's Magi, how very cool!

Huckling
Onyx Winter chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I had thought it to be Seto.. Played for a fool, ne?

Seto: ...Are you asking me?

...Please.. Stop that.. It's annoying.

Seto: What are you talking about?

-Sighs.- At least you stopped.. I realized it was the Dark Magician when Ryou handed him the card.. 0.o; Wooo... I still can't believe I thought it was Seto.. xD It seemed a little too obvious so I tried to think of someone else with Blue Eyes.. It clicked when Ryou handed him the card.. BWHAHA.. Although I'm sure I figured it out as soon as everyone else did. X.x;

Seto: You probably did, afterall.. Not everyone can be as ingenious as me..

...Shut up... -Thwaps him with a frying pan, twitching a bit.-

Seto: _ Ow.. -Falls over.-
loanshark chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
wait...it was the dark magician that yuugi liked? and the whole time i thought u were talking about seto! haha...great story here, u got me fooled the whole time! :P