Reviews for Flameo Instant Noodles
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
nice
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
what is/does Suki gonna/have to show Aang?
New Name As I Look As I look chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
What did sucking want him to see on that last line? C'mon tell me I didn't really understand it.
New Name As I Look As I look chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Wow that must have been really awkward for kenna
breezy chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Finished it all :) really like the little tales u got going on. Amusing and kind of inspiring too.. great work:)
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I can definetley imagine this, except for Aang feeling embarrassed at the end. Aang doesn't do embarrassed very well, and I'm pretty sure he loves Kaya more than his reputation. :)

This one was my favorite, by far. I liked the reasoning behind Aang healing Kaya - because we never see Aang heal in the series.

Great job!
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Quite the list of Katara's accomplishments, that. ;) I especially liked the part about 'knowing the moon on a first name basis'. :)
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Aww, cute. I like the ending best, especially how Katara had her hair loopies all those years.
with-her-eyes-wide-shut chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
And now im literally crying. The writing of this was amazing
with-her-eyes-wide-shut chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I love, love, love this chapter!
artephile chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Wonderfully bittersweet and beautiful (which is always the set of feelings I have about Tenzin/Lin/Pema); introspection of both present circumstances and nostalgia captured well. I do love a fic that can be driven without (much) dialogue. Can't wait to read the following chapters.
grizzlybairparty chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
WHAT DOES HE NEED TO SEE?
Jokermask18 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
The best one yet.
Jokermask18 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
This was good but the overall message is a tad confusing.

Is it Anti-Asami or just a jab at Makorra shippers who bash her?
Auroraas chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So I just read all of these drabbles... all of them are adorable. :) Thanks for sharing!